Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Wycombe Wanderers | Saturday 1st Jan 2022

Comments

• That defending is absolutely appalling.
  • Game over
  • Good goal really. Overloaded the left back position on the break.
  • edited January 2022
    Dobson twice charging in there and getting absolutely nowhere near it. He's got to stop doing that
  • edited January 2022
    Great break away they have vokes we have Davison...
  • Washington seemingly playing the lone striker and def missing the back up from Stockley, Davison just not at the races so far, and we are lacking the physical side from Stockley
  • 35' Goal Wycombe. Vokes finishes from close range from the visitors' first attack of the afternoon. #cafc 0 #wwfc 1
  • Bubble burst. Jackson out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:
    Dobson twice charging in there and getting absolutely nowhere near it. He's got to stop doing that
    Winced the moment that happened as knew he'd leave a huge amount of space at the back - Ironically he's been man marking McLeary so doubt he'd have had the space for the assist had George been there
  • Entirely predictable - 

We miss stockley big time
  • Boring game and Wycombe deserve to be winning
  • edited January 2022
    Too easy getting past Dobson there. Pity, as we’ve been playing okay. Wycombe have watched recent games vs. Shrewsbury and Plymouth and have defended deep which we struggle against, especially with Davison in the team. Double difficult now as they can defend even deeper now. 
  • Bubble burst. Jackson out!
    Sky just caught Jackson trying to blow the ink dry on his contract...
  • Boring game and Wycombe deserve to be winning
    Does anyone deserve to be winning? 
  • Problem is now that we have to score two, unlikely with the forward line at the moment, Jacko has some thinking to do before half time, do we change it up top ?
  • Needs refreshing big time! 
    Defence stagnating a little, so too the midfield and lack of attacking options and play

season slowly but surely whittling awa
  • ross1 said:
    SSN: It is such an exciting game that the cameraman is showing the crowd and not the game
    This was said by Clinton Morrison who knows the square root of fuck all
    Hands down one of the worst pundits on TV. How on earth he continues to get pundit gigs is beyond me, he can barely string a sentence together and when he does its just absolute nonsense. The amount of ex-players out there who must want to get into punditry and he is the best they can find? 

It's the same with presenter's as well, clearly I have a bias but it is absolutely incredible that Sky binned off Scott Minto when you see some of their current presenting line up.
  • Davison is so poor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Too easy for Wycombe. Defending was appalling. McLeary had too much space and time. Vokes used his experience to be in the right place for the ball in 
  • edited January 2022
    FFS - not only have we conceded, but my radio commentary was about 30 seconds behind Live Score pinging on my phone. So now I know that every attack I hear amounts to nothing unless there's been a ping :(
  • I think Burstow offers more than Davison. 
    Come on Josh and prove me wrong. 
    I stand by this comment. 
    Davison looks way out of his depth 
  • Davisson has zero confidence - constantly trying to be safe  

He is playing with some fear 
  • Burstow on for Davison please. The guy is pure Vanarama.
  • If most of us had to pick our strongest team, the only change for today would be Stockley for Davison, so would we be playing much better?
  • Get Davison off asap. He’s useless, like playing with 10 men
  • Oh Davison!! - would get Burstow on at HT for him
    Ctrl-C... Ctrl-V
  • No shots no goals.

Get Burstow on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!