Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Wycombe Wanderers | Saturday 1st Jan 2022

1789101113»

Comments

• Load of shite 
  • FT  0-1 assisted by a shite ref, we deserved something from this game, but no luck against 12 men.. ref didn't seem to understand the time wasting rule, and that is being polite... B)
  • That game has wound me right up. 
  • edited January 2022
    Thank you all for the thread, a footballing performance that matches the grey and horrible weather here this afternoon.

Happy New Year to you all.

I'm off to see if I cannot drown, or at least waterboard, my sorrows...
  • edited January 2022
    Two utter shite games in a row. Why are they so sloppy. 
  • Doesn't matter who we have on the pitch. 

Need to stop looking so lost when we go a goal down

After all we had Stockley against Plymouth 
  • Me...herry Christmas and a Crappy New Year CL.

Fuck off Charlton!
  • ct_addick said:
    What a nasty niggly shirt pulling side….I would take 11 players like that anyday
    Id hate to support a team like Wycombe or Accrington. 

They make time wasting an art form

When we buy match tickets I thought we were getting them for a game of football - Not endless theatrics 
    No one would have said a word if we had killed off some of those games we lost points in over the last 2 years.  It got us relegated then made us miss out on the play offs. 
  • Horrible team to play against. Get the lead and drain as much clock as you can. And the ref let them do it.

We will win more than we lose playing the way we did today.
  • Nothing more than a mid table finish this season. Doesn't really matter who we bring in this month.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wycombe must be the best time wasters in this division. 
  • Inniss shew more in his cameo up front than Davison did in an entire half.
  • That’s it no chance of playoffs now
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    ct_addick said:
    What a nasty niggly shirt pulling side….I would take 11 players like that anyday
    Id hate to support a team like Wycombe or Accrington. 

They make time wasting an art form

When we buy match tickets I thought we were getting them for a game of football - Not endless theatrics 
    No one would have said a word if we had killed off some of those games we lost points in over the last 2 years.  It got us relegated then made us miss out on the play offs. 
    Feel there is a difference to killing off a game, and utter theatrics from what we've seen when Wycombe and Accrington have visited the Valley this season - Bit like diving, I hate to see that sort of crap at Football, regardless of the team.
  • We need to get out of this league just to get away from these effing league 1 refs. 
  • Need to change it up in midfield. The car school look like they know they can do no wrong as they won't be dropped.
  • We had ample opportunities to score or shoot at least. We took neither on too many occasions, so we lost.

Ever since that big speech, we've looked shite.
  • Can’t remember a game that’s annoyed me so much 
  • Well that was disappointing. Don't see playoffs as a probability now.
  • P.s some of Rob Lee's sons passing would have seen other wannabe 10's confined to the brig 
  • Sponsored links:

• DDOUBLEE said:
    Need to change it up in midfield. The car school look like they know they can do no wrong as they won't be dropped.
    Who do you change it with though - Morgan?... Kirk?
  • Remembering why I disliked so many of this squad earlier in the season. No brains and a huge lack of footballing ability.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    P.s some of Rob Lee's sons passing would have seen other wannabe 10's confined to the brig 
    White Pele though
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Need to change it up in midfield. The car school look like they know they can do no wrong as they won't be dropped.
    Who do you change it with though - Morgan?... Kirk?
    Whoever. Morgan, Kirk, Arter, maybe move Clare back to his natural position
  • Thanks everyone, over to the post-match thread.
  • Sorry referee but you've been utterly mugged off by Wycombe today. 
    This is how I felt. Yeah, they’ve mugged us off, but the ref can’t watch that game back and be happy with his performance.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!