Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Wycombe Wanderers | Saturday 1st Jan 2022

Comments

• 21' Clare booked for a foul on Hanlan. #cafc 0 #wwfc 0
  • edited January 2022
    Stupid ref, first Charlton foul from Clare and out comes the card, what about the 4/5 fouls from Wycombe, really hope we haven't got another wrongun here
  • is the commentary any good as mine is cutting in and out not sure if it is CAFC or internet

• smurfd said:
    is the commentary any good as mine is cutting in and out not sure if it is CAFC or internet

I’m listening to commentary only & it’s fine 
    1. 22'

Post update

Attempt missed. Sam Vokes (Wycombe Wanderers) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Garath McCleary with a cross.

• This is such a boring game of football. Proper league one shit. 
  • Wycombe really are being allowed to do whatever they want!! 
  • smurfd said:
    is the commentary any good as mine is cutting in and out not sure if it is CAFC or internet

I’m listening to commentary only & it’s fine 
    Cheers mate I am in York at a mates for a few days so it must be his connection so I  will keeping refreshing on here .

1. 26'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Diallang Jaiyesimi tries a through ball, but Conor Washington is caught offside.

• An ideal late Christmas present would be an announcement of a contract termination for Josh Davison, fucking rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Davison is not looking like a League One striker. (If he scores don't quote me, he still hasn't been good).
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    An ideal late Christmas present would be an announcement of a contract termination for Josh Davison, fucking rubbish.
    I am hoping more for a contract extension for Washington
  • Davison needs a haircut. Looks like such a knob
    1. 28'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Anis Mehmeti.

• 30' Nothing to separate the sides in the first half-hour in SE7. #cafc 0 #wwfc 0
  • Stockdale looks like he had a decent Christmas dinner!! 
  • Davison is awful and the team playing like they miss stockley. Our midfield is poor so far.
  • Sounds shit on sky and we are one of the featured games - literally not reported anything happening so far 
  • SSN: It is such an exciting game that the cameraman is showing the crowd and not the game
    1. 30'

Post update

Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 30'

Post update

Foul by Brandon Hanlan (Wycombe Wanderers).

• Sponsored links:

• edited January 2022
    Dont think we're doing too badly so far. 

Wycombe looked a good side at Adams Park, yet we're making them look very average so far - We are really missing Stockley up top, so look devoid of ideas the closer we get to goal
  • Bit slow, innit. Both sides look devoid of ideas 
  • Thank god for that ref... Finally books one of them
    1. 32'

Post update

Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the right wing.

2. 32'

Post update

Foul by Anis Mehmeti (Wycombe Wanderers).

• Croydon said:
    This is such a boring game of football. Proper league one shit. 

Have to concur this is shit... booking for them now about time..... chance wasted by gilbey
  • 33' Mehmeti booked for a foul on Gilbey. #cafc 0 #wwfc 0
  • ross1 said:
    SSN: It is such an exciting game that the cameraman is showing the crowd and not the game
    This was said by Clinton Morrison who knows the square root of fuck all
  • It's not as if i bank on Charlton to see the new year in with a cheer or anything... BUT cmon you Addicks!
  • edited January 2022
    0-1. Vokes
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!