Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    Idiot Taylor has tried to smash the ball out of the park and found the only player in the deep on the leg side

15 required with 4 wickets in hand
    So make that 7, 5, 0, 0, 1 then !!!
  • Options
    13 needed 4 wickets left
  • Options
    I can't believe I'm currently on my phone, willing Gloucestershire on to win a game of cricket 😁
  • Options
    Dent caught behind

10 still required with 3 wickets in hand
  • Options
    11 required 4 wickets left
  • Options
    Dent out 
  • Options
    Yadav and Briggs are being made to look as if they are unplayable!!!
  • Options
    Dent caught behind

10 still required with 3 wickets in hand
    LenGlover said:
    11 required 4 wickets left

I prefer Len's score update!
  • Options
    I can't believe I'm currently on my phone, willing Gloucestershire on to win a game of cricket 😁
    I’m in exactly the same boat - it’s looking bloody dodgy now though 🤦🏻
  • Options
    Dent out for 64!

10 required 3 wickets remain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9 to win
  • Options
    Bloody Gloucestershire!

How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!!!!
  • Options
    8 to win
  • Options
    Here’s a thought - with the predicted rain tomorrow, possible that Somerset vs Northants will be a draw - how will that affect things table wise ?
  • Options
    8 - Zafar knocking them of in singles.
  • Options
    7 to win
  • Options
    7 required
  • Options
    A boundary - just 3 to win
  • Options
    Gloucestershire win by 3 wickets
  • Options
    Hooray, Hip Hip
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YES! Well done you Bristolian beauties!
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    Wow - mad few days of Cricket
  • Options
    Gloucestershire won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Here’s a thought - with the predicted rain tomorrow, possible that Somerset vs Northants will be a draw - how will that affect things table wise ?
    Because Warwickshire lost, Somerset are irrelevant because (and depending on our and Warwickshire's bonus points should they win) we would still need to draw to definitely stay up 
  • Options
    Because Warwickshire lost, Somerset are irrelevant because (and depending on our and Warwickshire's bonus points should they win) we would still need to draw to definitely stay up 
    👍
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    A Gloucestershire win would leave us 19 points above Warwickshire I believe. If we get no points at all against Somerset and Warwickshire win their last match with 20 points or more (max possible 24) then they can catch us. 

However in reality we SHOULD be safe if Gloucestershire can win since we should get SOME bonus points against Somerset.
    I thought the table I saw was LIVE but Warwickshire now have 120 points I believe (5 bonus points from this match which did not previously show). 14 behind our 134. They still need to win as I have said but hopefully we can pick up sufficient bonus points or even a draw against Somerset to ensure safety. If Warwickshire fail to win against Hampshire they are down irrespective of what happens in our match against Somerset.

COME ON KENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Table I see only has us 14 clear of Warks? 
  • Options
    That is correct which is why we do need a draw against Somerset if Warwickshire beat Hants. The maximum 8 bonus points might not be enough on their own.
  • Options
    Correct. We posted around the same time. I erroneously thought I was looking at a LIVE table earlier so did not include the 5 bonus points Warwickshire gained against Gloucestershire. 

Sorry for the mistake!!!