Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cordoban Addick (Billy Hartstein) - was in hospital, now back home (p6)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    All the best to you and the family Billy. Next goal is getting to Spain :)
  • Options
    Big thanks to everybody and anybody who sent me a get well message or general greeting they were very much appreciated.
    As you can tell I haven't thanked you all individually (as planned), mainly because my eye sight is still pretty bad and let's face it I am unlikely to as time ticks on!
    It is however worth saying again how much all messages meant to me. At a time when I was not  sure about what was going on the positive messages made a real difference and grounded me I positivity. 

So pleased I am part of this amazing forum. 
    Have a great Christmas and keep recovering mate 
  • Options
    Billy have a good Christmas.  Great news that you have made it back home, keep improving and you will soon be back at the Valley. 
  • Options
    Have a merry Christmas!
    Best wishes for the New Year, and continuing improvements to your eyesight.
  • Options
    Have a lovely Christmas
  • Options
    Keep on keeping on Billy. Happy Christmas to you and yours. 
  • Options
    Have a wonderful Christmas Billy ♥️
  • Options
    Happy Christmas Billy.
  • Options
    Hope you’ve had a fabulous day comrade Billy. May the sun shine constantly on you in the ‘22!
  • Options
    Great to hear from you mate, and have a wonderful christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    merry Christmas @Cordoban Addick

• Options
    Big thanks to everybody and anybody who sent me a get well message or general greeting they were very much appreciated.
    As you can tell I haven't thanked you all individually (as planned), mainly because my eye sight is still pretty bad and let's face it I am unlikely to as time ticks on!
    It is however worth saying again how much all messages meant to me. At a time when I was not  sure about what was going on the positive messages made a real difference and grounded me I positivity. 

So pleased I am part of this amazing forum. 
    Good to see your back.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas mate!