Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cordoban Addick (Billy Hartstein) - was in hospital, now back home (p6)

Comments

• Options
    Great news you're back home mate
  • Options
    Billy it's fantastic to see you back on the keyboard mate. Take small steps and listen to the people that know what they are on about on your road to full recovery. Have a great xmas with your family 
  • Options
    What an inspirational post, Billy ! 

Have the best Xmas ever an a safe, happy 2022.

Sorry to ask, but IF you feel up to counting the cards you've received from Lifers so far, it would be good to hear the " score on the door". Thanks x
  • Options
    Fantastic Billy.  One day at a time mate and just keep that positivity up. Great to see you back active on here so quickly, especially as Jacko and the boys are giving us a lot less to moan about of late. Look forward to updates as you progress. I’ve found it quite cathartic to write it all down on here. They are a great bunch. 
  • Options
    Fantastic Billy.  One day at a time mate and just keep that positivity up. Great to see you back active on here so quickly, especially as Jacko and the boys are giving us a lot less to moan about of late. Look forward to updates as you progress. I’ve found it quite cathartic to write it all down on here. They are a great bunch. 
    Active may be pushing it! Couldn't leave a fellow Billy hanging though!
  • Options
    Great news Billy 👏 
  • Options
    Brilliant to see you back on CL, Billy. The family must be so relieved and looking forward to the best Christmas. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great to see you posting again Billy, so glad you are on the mend. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
  • Options
    Good to have you back!
  • Options
    It's great to see your post - I'm sure you are as relieved to be home with Helen and the rest of your family as they are to see you gradually recovering.  Hope your eyesight improves soon.

Best wishes to you all for a merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Great to have you back @Cordoban Addick

• Options
    Made my day seeing you post on here!
  • Options
    Great to have you back @Cordoban Addick

Is that a free pass to talk baloney for 3 months boss? I might need it!
    thought you already did  ;)
  • Options
    My pleasure mate, glad you are slowly on the mend.....
    That was an absolute class gesture from you, mate. Only those who frequent the politics threads really know... ;)
    Not surprising … he’s a class guy 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My pleasure mate, glad you are slowly on the mend.....
    That was an absolute class gesture from you, mate. Only those who frequent the politics threads really know... ;)
    Chippy and I have long shared a mutual respect whilst compleely disagreeing with eaah other. The swearing and him (@Chippycafc) deliberattly being in the wrong were just part of our very successfu shtik. 
    🤣
  • Options
    Assuming that it does still go ahead and it looks like it will....anyone purchasing a programme at the Plymouth game is likely to find in its pages a message of goodwill to Billy from all the fans of both sides at Home Park on the day.

Due to early printing deadlines the message may refer to Billy being in hospital at Derriford, Plymouth but of course we were delighted that he was discharged and is in fact now back home in Devon a few miles up the road from Plymouth. 

A win and three points would I'm sure help to boost Billy's recovery as I understand, it's still too early for him to attend the game in person.
    Too early unfortunately as it is my 'home' game but I will be watching from some EU country. Haven't lost whilst viewing from Denmark yet!
    As a superstitious man myself, I'm glad you appreciate the seriousness of such a ritual.

So glad to see you back mate. I can only imagine how hard things are, but just knowing that you're here is great. You are very loved. 
  • Options
    Great to see you back Billy.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Assuming that it does still go ahead and it looks like it will....anyone purchasing a programme at the Plymouth game is likely to find in its pages a message of goodwill to Billy from all the fans of both sides at Home Park on the day.

Due to early printing deadlines the message may refer to Billy being in hospital at Derriford, Plymouth but of course we were delighted that he was discharged and is in fact now back home in Devon a few miles up the road from Plymouth. 

A win and three points would I'm sure help to boost Billy's recovery as I understand, it's still too early for him to attend the game in person.
    Too early unfortunately as it is my 'home' game but I will be watching from some EU country. Haven't lost whilst viewing from Denmark yet!
    As a superstitious man myself, I'm glad you appreciate the seriousness of such a ritual.

So glad to see you back mate. I can only imagine how hard things are, but just knowing that you're here is great. You are very loved. 
    Blimey I always thought 'tolerated' was as good as it gets!
  • Options
    Just came across this thread.

Get well if but slowly and steadily.
    Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Big thanks to everybody and anybody who sent me a get well message or general greeting they were very much appreciated.
    As you can tell I haven't thanked you all individually (as planned), mainly because my eye sight is still pretty bad and let's face it I am unlikely to as time ticks on!
    It is however worth saying again how much all messages meant to me. At a time when I was not  sure about what was going on the positive messages made a real difference and grounded me I positivity. 

So pleased I am part of this amazing forum. 
    Happy Christmas Billy, so glad you are at home with your family. I hope you have a lovely day together.
  • Options
    Big thanks to everybody and anybody who sent me a get well message or general greeting they were very much appreciated.
    As you can tell I haven't thanked you all individually (as planned), mainly because my eye sight is still pretty bad and let's face it I am unlikely to as time ticks on!
    It is however worth saying again how much all messages meant to me. At a time when I was not  sure about what was going on the positive messages made a real difference and grounded me I positivity. 

So pleased I am part of this amazing forum. 
    Was a pleasure mate.
    Glad to see you are feeling better  .