Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cordoban Addick (Billy Hartstein) - was in hospital, now back home (p6)

Comments

• Options
    Great progress @Cordoban Addick keep going mate 
  • Options
    Great news, that you are doing well Billy, very best wishes for a full recovery.
  • Options
    Get well soon Billy
  • Options
    Great news get well Billy
  • Options
    Best wishes Billy, really look forward to having you post again ‘over there’
  • Options
    Battle on Billy, Get well soon and get back on the Charlton athletic roller coaster of emotions. 
  • Options
    Hope you’re giving the Green Army plenty of stick in there!
  • Options
    Get well soon sir 👍🏻
  • Options
    Get well soon Billy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep up the recovery mate.
  • Options
    Wishing you well Billy.
  • Options
    Come on Billy!! You got this mate! Wishing you a full recovery and see you back at The Valley soon we all hope.
  • Options
    Keep going Billy, keep fighting and get well soon! 

• Options
    Best wishes Billy. Keep fighting!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Hi Billy. Just come across this thread dedicated to you. I also send my sincere best wishes to you and hope you have a full and speedy recovery.  
    What a fantastic and special show of support from the Charlton family to one of our own. 
  • Options
    Be lucky if they can read my writing tbh, it's embarrassing.

Chin up Billy - us "lefties" have got to stick together fella. 
  • Options
    However much you love & care for the patient, daily visits to someone in hospital can become a strain for both parties as you run out of fresh topics of conversation, so I'm sure having the cards to share will be a support to Helen as well as Billy.

That you, Billy, have been able to appreciate JJ's message is in itself a demonstration that you are making progress, when you consider you were in ICU just 10 days ago.  Just keep things moving in the right direction!

Let's hope everyone at tonight's game can give the team an extra cheer on Billy's behalf, and raise a glass to his improving health.
  • Options
    Great to hear you’re at home Billy. Best wishes.
  • Options
    Great news Prague. Glad to learn that you’re back in familiar surroundings Billy and able to enjoy the comforts of home. All the best with your recovery 👍 COYA!