Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cordoban Addick (Billy Hartstein) - was in hospital, now back home (p6)

Comments

• Options
    Great news incoming from Helen:

Some good news. Billy is back home. He's been discharged into the care of the community neuro rehab team. We were hoping he  might be home before Christmas but never thought it would be so soon. We are all so pleased to have him back home with us. He's a bit weak and seeing double but doing well. Definitely a major step forward x
    Amazing news, long may it continue
  • Options
    The deluge of cards, gifts and general goodwill from this community when I was at my lowest ebb earlier this year was a massive pick me up. It genuinely gave my recovery a big boost and has continued to do so. Massive  shout out to those behind it. You know who you are!!!    I hope Billy is getting the same impetus. Rooting for you Bill. 
    Trust that you continue to go from strength to strength mate.
    Good to see you back on here chatting shit discharging your words of wisdom   ;)
  • Options
    Being at home Billy will hopefully give you a terrific boost.
    Lovely you will be at home for Christmas.
  • Options
    excellent excellent news. Get well soon mate 
  • Options
    terrific news 
  • Options
    Very good news about Billy.
  • Options
    Great news.
  • Options
    Great stuff Billy - now stay home and get well and don't get tempted to pop down the road to Argyle on Saturday week!
  • Options
    Good to hear this.
  • Options
    Well, that's given me a lift today. Thanks for letting us know Prague - best of wishes to you Billy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    World class news! 
  • Options
    Glad you're home Billy. Keep going mate.
  • Options
    A M A Z I N G !

From strength to strength, Billy...

like our inspiring football team !

Have a very special Xmas !
  • Options
    This is really great and encouraging news!  Such a milestone event on a long journey.

Billy, I hope you continue to outstrip expectations as your recovery continues, one step at a time.  Looking forward to the time when you are well enough to resume posting on here.

Here's hoping the team can also give you a welcome home present by winning tomorrow.
  • Options
    Great news for you and the family, Billy. Keep this up and a bit of convalescing in Spain in the spring will be on the cards  ;)
  • Options
    Glad you're home Billy. Hope you have a great festive season. 
  • Options
    Great news Billy. 
  • Options
    Great news Billy - so pleased for you and Helen.
  • Options
    Great news Billy.
  • Options
    Well done Billy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news about your swift return home. May your recuperation go as smoothly.
  • Options
    Great news, hope the speedy recovery begins. Happy xmas and new year.
  • Options
    Superb news . Hope you and your family have great Christmas  .
  • Options
    Over the moon to hear you’re back home Billy. Make sure you resist any attempts to get you hoovering.
  • Options
    Great news incoming from Helen:

Some good news. Billy is back home. He's been discharged into the care of the community neuro rehab team. We were hoping he  might be home before Christmas but never thought it would be so soon. We are all so pleased to have him back home with us. He's a bit weak and seeing double but doing well. Definitely a major step forward x
    That's great news.

But seeing double?
    You mean he watched Charlton TV as we beat Ipswich - and believes we won 4-0. :smile:

• Options
    So glad to hear you are back home. Here's wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Great news Billy. 
  • Options
    Great news Billy. 
    How are you doing Jim?

• Options
    Best news I've heard all week.
  • Options
    Great news Billy. 
    How are you doing Jim?

Hi Mate. I’m progressing thanks. Some ups and downs but getting there. I’ll put an update on my thread. Cheers. J