Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    I remember Plymouth brought 3k here in 2018 and made out like it was their cup final. 

We beat them 2 nil that day and it was Bowyers first game as manager. 
    Also beat them 2-0 in SCP's first game as manager. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I, for one, genuinely hope TS gets his wish to see a FULL Valley. Others, elsewhere, are digging him out for it, I just don't get it!! 
    Some people have an agenda against TS, my hope is we fill The Valley on Saturday and lots of people who come for free see a great game, experience a rocking atmosphere, see Charlton win, and then come back!
    If we want to help TS get his dream of PL football, which we ALL want, now is the time to stand up and help and support him, not still be asking him to get out....it's fucking madness!
    I might be the odd one out Red.
    I know the club needs the premiership but me personally I dont.
    I might even bail out if we make the Premiership.
    Please God for two successive promotions.
    I bet the ground hopping stops when we make the premiership.
    #plasticsupporter.
  • Options
    I have three adult tickets in block B Alan Curbishley Stand - Inbox me if anyone wants them . 
  • Options
    I have three adult tickets in block B Alan Curbishley Stand - Inbox me if anyone wants them . 
    I've just bought myself two there!
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Off_it said:
    Give me the 2 you've bought, and get a couple of free ones off Beds. Everyone's a winner
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Off_it said:
    Give me the 2 you've bought, and get a couple of free ones off Beds. Everyone's a winner
    Or you could just get the freebies off Beds?

I'm fine with paying. Haven't paid to go to a game down there since I don't know when.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Gribbo said:
    Off_it said:
    Or you could just get the freebies off Beds?

I'm fine with paying. Haven't paid to go to a game down there since I don't know when.
    I know mate, was just joking.

• Options
    Gone
  • Options
    Plymouth only lost 1 game so far this season.

They are 17 points better off then us.

I won't be able to see any of the game. 
    The earliest time I will actually be able to see the scoreline is roughly 6.35pm on the 20th.

My fingers will be flicking through my phone...feeling the nervy adrenaline. Gently  scrolling down on BBC sport football page.

0-0 wouldn't be too much of a shock!
  • Options
    It's only Tuesday and I'm already buzzing about this. I had already bought tickets for the 5 of us so missed the promotion offer but this is the 1st time my kids will hear what the valley is like when full and rocking ! If the team can do their bit and pull of an upset against an inform Plymouth the day will be fantastic.

Imagine how the players will be feeling knowing they are walking out to a full house ! If they ain't up for this game then I dont know what would get them going
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:
    I have one seat spare in the Covered End upper tier.
    Gone
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    I like Plymouth and their fan base.

They are one of the only teams to sing "you dirty northern bastards" to us years back.
     Made a lot of the covered end chuckle. Was a night game from memory.
    My pals a Plymouth STH.  I've watched us down there . I agree a good bunch . Had a lot of fun in their fan zone tent thing 
  • Options
    Got two tickets going west stand next to each other if anyone wants it. 
  • Options
    What's there not to like about Fill the Valley 
    My son and I are bringing six family and friends, 2 of my sons support other teams outside London which they never see but they love the atomsphere at Valley and one is even considering getting a season ticket ( which were of course encouraging)
    My wife is even thinking of taking up one of the tickets and coming first game since late 80's, her  last visit  was for Sunday Valley clear up and bonfire in early 90's. 

Let's hope Jacko makes it the JACKSON FIVE V Plymouth.  DJ should play in build up  Jackson Five " Can you feel it" ...So pleased opposition are Plymouth, top supporters, love going to Home ground to Away fixture! & impressed that 1500 are coming up from West Country, wouldn't it be even better if the away end is full, maybe TS & ticketing team could think of offering  a free ticket to Argyle fans who are coming to bring a friend? surely this is possible to organise no point in 1500 empty seats - Fill the Valley means home and away being FULL !  
    Lastly - huge thank you to the drummers, don't know who they are but they do a brilliant job creating the atmosphere ...if i was TS I would make sure the drummers went to all away games - pay there travel.... they have helped create the Valley fortress into a wall of noise. 
    Nah Sean is a w@nker
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Deadline for offer has been extended until 17.00 this afternoon.

Get in there before it's too late as tickets are limited and only 7 blocks  have adjacent seats available.
  • Options
    Bump…that I still have 3 together tics going spare WSJ pm in needed,shame to go to waste…
  • Options
    Bump…that I still have 3 together tics going spare WSJ pm in needed,shame to go to waste…
    Have you put this on the spares thread?
  • Options
    Have send you message Northheath… 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Have send you message Northheath… 
    Check your inbox Raplh
  • Options
    How many tickets are left. 

• Options
    Almost a sell out - maybe 200-400 tickets left
  • Options
    The Addicks are at home to Plymouth Argyle on Saturday, with a crowd of more than 25,500 expected.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61963f46cee6f/tickets-ipswich-town-match-placed-on-priority-sale-as-jimmy-seed-stand-sells-out
  • Options
    I have 2 spare tickets for upper north block L if anyone is interested let me know
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I think have Ipswich won the last 4 out of 5 visits to The Valley too.... 
  • Options
    my mate my mate has sent me a free ticket e mail.  Is it as simple as showing the QR code at the turnstile?
  • Options
    my mate my mate has sent me a free ticket e mail.  Is it as simple as showing the QR code at the turnstile?
    Yep
  • Options
    Yep
    Thanks mate. I’m so old. I rang him to see where he wanted to meet to give me the ticket.