Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    249 tickets still available.

That's all folks.
  • Options
    Got my 3.
    This will "sell out" very quickly.
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    Is every seat available or are some blocks still closed off? Are we going to hit the magic number?
  • Options
    Is every seat available or are some blocks still closed off? Are we going to hit the magic number?
    Every seat is available 
  • Options
    Got my 3.
    Never in doubt.
    Sell out?
    We gave 14000 odd  tickets away.

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Got my 3.
    Never in doubt.
    Sell out?

That was very generous of you. Tommy will be made up when he gets your cheque.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Got my 3.
    Never in doubt.
    Sell out?

"Sell out" .
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Since middlesborough last game before lock down (which we should off got a point, which would of kept us up. cheers bowyer.) this will be my first game back. no pressure lads but you better win. 
  • Options
    Official attendance will be close to 27000.....actual attendance less than 25000.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For me it is already a huge success. 
    I am interested in how they will follow this up and quite like the Ipswich three tickets for a bargain price.
  • Options
    JT_87 said:
    The catering company I work for at St Mary’s have drafted me (and numerous other managers/staff) in to The Valley Saturday to help out. The only other stadium we do is Charlton, which is perfect given I’m Charlton. 

Look after all the bars and cellars down here, be interesting to see what it’s like behind the scenes, having been a season ticket holder drinking flat lager in a massive queue for many years. 

Covered end for me I reckon.

and yes this is JT of yesteryear 
    Good to see you back JT.
  • Options
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/im-not-letting-up-thomas-sandgaard-on-charltons-fill-the-valley-campaign/

You can only go so far with these offers, otherwise you will be undercutting Season Ticket holders. 

That would not go down well.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/im-not-letting-up-thomas-sandgaard-on-charltons-fill-the-valley-campaign/

You can only go so far with these offers, otherwise you will be undercutting Season Ticket holders. 

That would not go down well.
    Depends on why people buy season tickets. Points for away matches, guaranteed seat. Hassle of buying 23 separate tickets a year etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My family and I have an executive box for this game (my Mum’s husband is a Plymouth fan and is 77 - he struggles with getting up and down the stands these days, so the box is a good way around that) - so my season ticket seat in west lower will be empty for the Plymouth match - I would lend it to someone, but everyone I know who is Charlton is going to the game - I’m wary of lending it to someone I don’t know 
  • Options

“We can continue to do things the way it is normally done and keep losing many millions every year. Or we can take some initiatives and invest in filling the stadium, then build on that to get a better revenue streams from the catering – food and beer – and selling more, and better, sponsorships, as well as more merchandise. Otherwise it is going absolutely nowhere. Then it is just a big black hole and a question of how much money I want to lose.

“I’m trying in a lot of ways not to do that. Just look at the previous owners over the past several decades. They have been able to accumulate non-operating loss, they call it an NOL, of more than £100million. So, doing things the way they used to be done in the past is not an option for me. We have to change the way we think – on the football side as well as on the business side.

“One of the more visible initiatives is fill the stadium”

Good luck to him, can’t argue with that 

The problem we have is that their is no demand to be loyal and attend matches. If we got to the Play off final or a big FA Cup at home or away this season. I imagine anyone who had not attended one match this season would probably get a ticket easily. Fair play to TS as we’ve got to try something to get people back in the stands.
  • Options
    Hopefully the catering is really good on the day.... classic Heineken bottled beer will be accessible soon. 

The beer ques are going to be long. 

Hopefully the sun's out

Addicks to victory blaring out... While Sandgaurd does a couple of lines before a post match win boardroom meeting. He prank calls the landlord after a few shots of whiskey ....with curbs.

Then gets his private jet home 

Rock and a roll
  • Options
    Got to do something. Everything's changed. Three available, back of the Curbs stand near the covered end. DM me. Am pissed off but there you go. 
  • Options
    My family and I have an executive box for this game (my Mum’s husband is a Plymouth fan and is 77 - he struggles with getting up and down the stands these days, so the box is a good way around that) - so my season ticket seat in west lower will be empty for the Plymouth match - I would lend it to someone, but everyone I know who is Charlton is going to the game - I’m wary of lending it to someone I don’t know 
    might be too late now but I'm sure you can let the club know and they make the ticket available for sale and you get some form of compensation (£10 to spend in the club shop or something)
  • Options
    These games with offers typically end 0-0 when ive attended! 

Seems logical, more money plus more support, but could go either way for our players (ie spurred on or intimidated)