Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    I am a season ticket holder and more than happy with the offer, at the start of the season I got to choose my seat, sit with my group and get priority on aways, I would much rather the banks of empties are full with people regardless of what they paid. 

Give me freeloading, late arriving, Instagram posting dickheads in my row over chants of 'your grounds to big for you' any day of the week! 
    Give me freeloading, late arriving, Instagram posting dickheads in my row over chants of 'your grounds to big for you' any day of the week

That's handy Elfs is sitting near you.
  • Options
    Other than the Jimmy Seed column,  where do we have restricted view seats in the Valley?
    Top of the family stand where the Curbishley stand roof blocks the view
    Cheers @randy andy never  knew that 
  • Options
    I’m going to remind myself how lucky we are to be in league one , with small crowds,  easy access to the ground,  less people getting in the way , meaning less dickheads near me (my family apart)

Great idea and a perk as a season ticket holder .
    Everyone has different financial positions and I’d love for us to help Thomas with our debt problem by helping us get more paying fans to turn up so we can’t lean on his generosity forever .
    This initiative may help start that with a few 

the real reason I’m going is to see a genuine proper away turnout , 500 mile round trip and 3k in the away end, we can but dream 

• Options
    I’m going to remind myself how lucky we are to be in league one , with small crowds,  easy access to the ground,  less people getting in the way , meaning less dickheads near me (my family apart)

Great idea and a perk as a season ticket holder .
    Everyone has different financial positions and I’d love for us to help Thomas with our debt problem by helping us get more paying fans to turn up so we can’t lean on his generosity forever .
    This initiative may help start that with a few 

the real reason I’m going is to see a genuine proper away turnout , 500 mile round trip and 3k in the away end, we can but dream 

Loads of Plymouth fans live in London now. Still a fantastic turnout though...
  • Options
    No
    What then?
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    I am a season ticket holder and more than happy with the offer, at the start of the season I got to choose my seat, sit with my group and get priority on aways, I would much rather the banks of empties are full with people regardless of what they paid. 

Give me freeloading, late arriving, Instagram posting dickheads in my row over chants of 'your grounds to big for you' any day of the week! 
    Ditto .. I absolutely 100% applaud these initiatives And it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if they did this half-a-dozen times a year. The people I’m bringing with me today have never been before and they are sooo looking forward to it, it’s unreal. And if they enjoy it, trust me, they will want to come back. COYR
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    Don’t know if this is the right place to do this, but I’ve been having some mental health problems and being staying away from the web, thinking I’d still be able to nab two free tickets for my dad and brother once I was better. Only gone and sold out did any one get there free tickets prematurely and able to do me a massive favour.
    Did you manage to get tickets sorted? I've got my 3 going spare as took up the offer only to find 2 mates are working and the other has COVID. Assume I just send the mobile tickets as attachments? DM me for anyone that needs tickets still in the West stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every single turnstile needs to be open and fully working today.
    This is down to Cojones.
    Of course it is a good idea to get there early, but if some of the technology does not work it will be full square down to the club, not people failing to turn up early enough.

• Options
    seth plum said:
    This is down to Cojones.
    Of course it is a good idea to get there early, but if some of the technology does not work it will be full square down to the club, not people failing to turn up early enough.

Only half the West stands turnstiles are ever opened for the cup games this season and that causes chaos. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    This is down to Cojones.

It’s not the technology, it’s all these people that have never used an Oyster card or contactless bank card in their lives and can’t figure out how their season tickets work 
  • Options
    "Woke up this morning, feeling fine
    I've got Charlton on my mind.
    Tommy's got us marketing the way that we should.
    (Whoah yeah)

Well, fuck me!
    This jerked chick-
    -en's really good!" 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    No
    What then?
    Think that’s his business.
    Hope it all goes ok today Smudge ❤️
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    No
    What then?
    So why post it then??
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    No
    What then?
    JaShea99 said:
    No
    What then?
    Hence the use of the world ‘personal’ in ‘personal reasons. Hope all goes well.
  • Options
    3 tickets going spare, AC Stand , should be bang on halfway line 

can Meet outside fans bar 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    This is down to Cojones.

It’s not the technology, it’s all these people that have never used an Oyster card or contactless bank card in their lives and can’t figure out how their season tickets work 
    How is it peoples fault when the turnstiles is marked as closed with a load of tape around it. Happened at the Wednesday ground when the turnstiles had not been used for over a year.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the Sam Bartram gate turnstiles will be open before the game?
  • Options
    I sit down in the deepest part of the west stand and atmosphere was rocking. Could see the boys with the big Charlton flag out with 10 to go in front of me. I reckon we could have had the whole ground on their feet with 5 to go. Unreal atmosphere 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    redman said:
    Hopefully everyone agrees today's initiative was a success in every way. The marketing team need to maximise following this up.
    Oh I'm sure there will be some people claiming it was a failure (hi again fellas - keep smiling!), but the truth is it was nothing but an absolutely resounding success! 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Atmosphere was superb, so much for the worries about 'plastics'.

Should drop all ST prices next season, like Bradford City have done, to get as many in as possible week in week out.
    It's a loss leader in a way too - yeah people might spend a bit less on a ticket but they buy food and drink in the ground, they buy a programme, they get a shirt because they are going....
  • Options
    What was the announced attendance today?
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    Wasn’t it announced as a sell out a day or two ago? If so that’ll be the announced attendance (I reckon there were actually about 24/25k actually there which is better than I expected).
  • Options
    WHAddick said: