Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    just printed off 6 - less than 150  left in the covered end now, including the 2 corners - they will all be going to charlton fans, albeit lapsed or floaters but all are 'hookable'  - will probably get more tomorrow but don't want to get them and not use them so waiting for a few confirmations   
    And how do we get them back to actually pay for a full price ticket . just keep winning?
    Basically, yeah.
  • Options
    Season ticket holder got us three - really looking forward to it, me and two sons - first game of season.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    I can’t make it on Saturday so if anyone wants/needs me to claim tickets on their behalf drop me an inbox message.

FCFS.
    @r@"randy andy"

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    just printed off 6 - less than 150  left in the covered end now, including the 2 corners - they will all be going to charlton fans, albeit lapsed or floaters but all are 'hookable'  - will probably get more tomorrow but don't want to get them and not use them so waiting for a few confirmations   
    And how do we get them back to actually pay for a full price ticket . just keep winning?
    Get to the prem
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 138 available
    NW Corner 280 available
    West Stand 2,878 available

Total still available 19.30 14/11 5,373

This includes seats in Blocks A&B in the AC Stand and Blocks H&R in the West stand which are available. If Argyle do bring 2,000 it should be close to a 25k crowd.

Let the countdown continue.....

AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

Total still available 19.30 14/11 5,373

This includes seats in Blocks A&B in the AC Stand and Blocks H&R in the West stand which are available. If Argyle do bring 2,000 it should be close to a 25k crowd.

AC Stand 1,906 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 45 available
    NW Corner 196 available
    West Stand 2,691 available

Total still available 10.30 15/11 4,844

AC Stand 1,601 available
    Family Stand 2 available
    North Stand 3 available
    NW Corner 30 available
    West Stand 2,311 available

Total still available 17.30 15/11 3,947

All blocks are open, including those normally closed, so I assume there will be no mask wearing spaces available.

If Plymouth manage to sell out - they are still not on general sale from Home Park - then the current crowd would be 23,164.

• Options
    If anyone has two spare tickets that they no longer need, or can claim two that wouldn’t be used, message me. 

£20 to the upbeats if can be sorted 👍🏼
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    If anyone has two spare tickets that they no longer need, or can claim two that wouldn’t be used, message me. 

I have sent you a private message.  
  • Options

Charlton Owner, Thomas Sandgaard, will be amongst the guests for the official opening of the CharltonTV Lounge on Saturday and you can join him!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    #FillTheValley is now trending second in the UK!

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Dizzle said:

@Dansk_Red, have replied 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dizzle said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    Dizzle said:

@Dansk_Red, have replied 
    Check your email.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If anyone deserved a full Valley it’s this man. Huddersfield at home still gives me unbelievable memories

Love that tweet
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

Total still available 19.30 14/11 5,373

AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

Total still available 19.30 14/11 5,373

AC Stand 1,906 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 45 available
    NW Corner 196 available
    West Stand 2,691 available

Total still available 10.30 15/11 4,844

North Stand ? You mean Covered end ? 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    They are my older boys mates - they all used to go but packed it up in the height of the duchatalet misery- my son has a season ticket again this year now to get the rest back - my younger boy was going home and away with 5 mates before lockdown, now only 2 of them go every game so he is also getting g them back for this - could easily re hook 10-12 fans who th this and that’s just our tickets / I sit in a group of 9 and all are getting tickets for others who have potential to be hooked 

to answer the question d say a good game, a win and a buzzing atmosphere certainly won’t hurt - such a shame famewo and stockley  are out but jacko seems to be able to get them fired up so I don’t think a win is out of the question 
  • Options
    Latest totals I count as being available are:

AC 1476
    FS 2
    CE 4
    NWC 26
    WS 2209

So 3717 tickets still available in the home areas

Looking good for 25k on Saturday 

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Dizzle said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    Dizzle said:

@Dansk_Red, have replied 
    Check your email.
    Thanks again 
  • Options
    Possibly 27000 in the stadium during a pandemic 😱

I shall be taking a rare Saturday off of work to see my first win of the season hopefully 🤞
  • Options
    See Ipswich are doing a #PackOutPR campaign at the moment for next 3 games, £15 tickets or 3 games for £40, concessions £1.50 a game