Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    redbuttle said:
    If you print at home there's no charge...
    There was for me.
    There wasn't for me...
    There was for me.
  • Options
    There be a few spares coming up for grabs in the week people who need them just keep a lookout. Let’s fill the valley can’t wait now Charlton are back
  • Options
    Excellent generous move from Thomas. It's a smart one aswell. People attending will all be Charlton fans.

I just hope it works. I'm nervous about it already.

Would be rather embarrassing if the attendance is still relatively low! 

I think it's more of a wake up call to lure everyone back. It's not just about the money and it's not an act of marketing desperation.

Good one 
  • Options
    Numbers wise, I think the kids for a quid promo was a bit disappointing, I think it was 16k, do we think this will top over 20k or even 25k?
  • Options
    Numbers wise, I think the kids for a quid promo was a bit disappointing, I think it was 16k, do we think this will top over 20k or even 25k?
    Yes
  • Options
    It will ‘sell out’ no doubt about it, but real attendance will probably be a good 5,000 short is my guess. 
  • Options
    It will ‘sell out’ no doubt about it, but real attendance will probably be a good 5,000 short is my guess. 
    Agreed, anyone who buys game to game will likely get a free ticket in most instances.
  • Options
    If anyone has a spare ticket then let me know :smiley: 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I have two spaces left from our allocation of freebies if anyone needs. I assume, I can just order mobile tickets and email the link?

DM me and we can figure it out.

P.S. looking for face value ;-)

EDIT: Gone! 
  • Options
    IIanJRO said:
    I have two spaces left from our allocation of freebies if anyone needs. I assume, I can just order mobile tickets and email the link?

IanJRO said:

I need one please mate can meet outside befor game if possible 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine the spare thread will be very busy from Friday onwards.
  • Options
    Just a bumper crowd  will do. Hopefully the weather is kind. Can make the difference to the "maybe" crew.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 138 available
    NW Corner 280 available
    West Stand 2,878 available

Total still available 19.30 14/11 5,373

This includes seats in Blocks A&B in the AC Stand and Blocks H&R in the West stand which are available. If Argyle do bring 2,000 it should be close to a 25k crowd.

Let the countdown continue.....

AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

Total still available 19.30 14/11 5,373

This includes seats in Blocks A&B in the AC Stand and Blocks H&R in the West stand which are available. If Argyle do bring 2,000 it should be close to a 25k crowd.

AC Stand 1,906 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 45 available
    NW Corner 196 available
    West Stand 2,691 available

Total still available 10.30 15/11 4,844

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

AC Stand 1,906 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 45 available
    NW Corner 196 available

Depends how many season ticket holders are sticking to thier same seats?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

AC Stand 1,906 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 45 available
    NW Corner 196 available

Depends how many season ticket holders are sticking to thier same seats?
    They will still count as 'sold'.
  • Options
    Only 22 seats left in the whole of covered end 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

AC Stand 2,071 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    NW Corner 280 available

AC Stand 1,906 available
    Family Stand 6 available
    North Stand 45 available
    NW Corner 196 available

Another 9 gone…👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went on to the site, there were 3 spare seats next to me, I went to book them and by the time I got to the booking page only 1 was left!
    I've tried 3 times to get that 1, want to give it to @TCE, the site keeps saying it doesn't recognize my log in details but shows all my correct details!
    Anyone else having issues?
  • Options
    I can’t make it on Saturday so if anyone wants/needs me to claim tickets on their behalf drop me an inbox message.

FCFS.
  • Options
    Redmidland. Ill try and get it too.
  • Options
    Redmidland. Ive got it 
  • Options
    Redmidland. Ive got it 
    Yours for a tenner!
    :-)

• Options
    My family and I have shared the cost of an executive box for this game (my Mum’s husband now at an age where he struggles going up and down the steps in the stands - he’s a Plymouth fan, so should be good fun)

I haven’t taken up any of the free tickets - if anyone wants me to get some of the free tickets for them, then get in contact
  • Options
    Such a great deal this. Bringing my mate who regularly travels away with me, but is West Ham at heart, and got 5 northern lads from work some seats in the AC stand.

A good game on Saturday, and those 5 are just the type who'd start to take in 5+ matches a season as they live local and like football.
  • Options
    Sounds like they might help with beer sales too!
  • Options
    I have 1 free ticket in block F lower west stand if anyone wants it