Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    would anyone know if I can use my daughters under 18 ticket for 3 also…if so she is on my account how would I allocate tickets to her..??
    I was able to use all of my season tickets to get some, this included my kids u11 ticket which allowed me to get 3 also
    Thanks for that kidbrooke,appreciated…👍
  • Options
    We beat Huddersfield 3-0 on football for a fiver - Chris Powell’s return. 2015 I think?
  • Options
    We beat Huddersfield 3-0 on football for a fiver - Chris Powell’s return. 2015 I think?
    Beat Stevenage 2-0 as well when we won League One
  • Options
    Beat Stevenage 2-0 as well when we won League One
    Beat Chesterfield 3 or 4 1 earlier in that season too.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    What if I dont have 3 friends ?

It's an opportunity to get some.,🙂
  • Options
    I love the way he coughs just before saying 'after covid'

• Options
    My daughter's shopping for her wedding dress that day and I can't get anyone else to come.
    Great idea though.
    Surely they can't all have already ~flown~ crawled from the nest
  • Options
    Must get a crowd of  20,000+ for this surely 
  • Options
    Must get a crowd of  20,000+ for this surely 
    We’ll certainly shift 20,00+ tickets 
  • Options
    North Upper is shifting well, if everyone that's purchased a ticket turns up, it should be very busy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Great idea and i shall get 3 on monday BUT please ask your friends to turn up early.
    At the last kids or a quid the exit doors for the Covered end had to be opened to let people in and at 3.20 people were still looking for their seats.
  • Options
    Great idea and i shall get 3 on monday BUT please ask your friends to turn up early.
    At the last kids or a quid the exit doors for the Covered end had to be opened to let people in and at 3.20 people were still looking for their seats.
    That'll be hard when you're still in the pub with them at 3.10
  • Options
    A generous initiative that seems to have considerable take up so far, inspired perhaps by views and comments of the FF, ST and FTV group, altho no direct involvement that I’m aware of. It’s early days of course, but rewarding season ticket holders and allowing them to be agents of the club gets a big tick from me.

Slight technical issue I had trying to get an additional under 11 ticket oddly didn’t work I think due to needing to have an assigned adult rather than unallocated comps to qualify to buy  concessions, yet all tickets are in my name so that should count. (Perhaps the Super Cold I’m suffering from has further addled my brain).
  • Options
    If anyone wants an adult north lower ticket, please message me as I have one too many...
  • Options
    Great idea and one that TS should get a tonne of praise for. 

I still can’t see us selling out but it will be nice to get 20kish 
    It might technically sell out but with people not using the tickets !
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    If anyone wants an adult north lower ticket, please message me as I have one too many...
    Sent you a message 
  • Options
    Didn't we beat Exeter in front of a fiver (almost) full house? 
  • Options
    I wish I knew a season ticket holder. ;) That's the problem with living in Eastbourne.
  • Options
    Didn't we beat Exeter in front of a fiver (almost) full house? 
    Lost 3-1 2011
  • Options
    It’s made finding a parking space more difficult.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:
    A generous initiative that seems to have considerable take up so far, inspired perhaps by views and comments of the FF, ST and FTV group, altho no direct involvement that I’m aware of. It’s early days of course, but rewarding season ticket holders and allowing them to be agents of the club gets a big tick from me.

Slight technical issue I had trying to get an additional under 11 ticket oddly didn’t work I think due to needing to have an assigned adult rather than unallocated comps to qualify to buy  concessions, yet all tickets are in my name so that should count. (Perhaps the Super Cold I’m suffering from has further addled my brain).
    I had to do this a few weeks ago mate. You have to ring the club up to purchase an under 11, but as it’s free, it doesn’t matter. It’s only in the future if you want to buy one for an under 11, otherwise for some reason it won’t let you purchase it. I can only assume they don’t want people buying under 11 tickets for adults etc
  • Options
    It’s made finding a parking space more difficult.
    And getting a pre-match pint ;-)

Delighted to see this getting momentum. There may be a few who take advantage - get the tickets but don't use them, move to a more expensive part of the ground on a freebie leaving their own seats empty - but hopefully only very few.

Should be a raucous atmosphere and a great way to get back those lapsed/ occasional fans as well as some potential new ones. Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    great offer this - i will drag some 'floaters' down there 
  • Options
    Is this offer been extended to PA fans?
  • Options
    Only if they are CAFC season ticket holders?
  • Options
    get a win today and i predict this selling out by wednesday  
  • Options
    I reckon they'll sell out anyway.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    get a win today and i predict this selling out by wednesday  
    Home areas only....though expect PA to bring around 1500.