Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Options
    What if I dont have 3 friends ?

On a serious note this is a fantastic idea and I really hope the ground is packed and buzzing
  • Options
    Got my three!
  • Options
    That's handy .. Was bringing a party of 3 to this match so it's saved me £45
  • Options
    would anyone know if I can use my daughters under 18 ticket for 3 also…if so she is on my account how would I allocate tickets to her..??
  • Options
    would anyone know if I can use my daughters under 18 ticket for 3 also…if so she is on my account how would I allocate tickets to her..??
    I was able to use all of my season tickets to get some, this included my kids u11 ticket which allowed me to get 3 also
  • Options
    Not even a free packet of crisps to go with the three tickets. 
    Sandgaard out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Win some games...
  • Options
    My daughter's shopping for her wedding dress that day and I can't get anyone else to come.
    Great idea though.
  • Options
    Annoyingly, where I sit has been completely blocked out, I assume for the Trust’s hundreds. 
  • Options
    This is brilliant initiative, we have got 8 free tickets in the row behind our 3 season tickets all in a row and have people for each of those seats. Ohhhhh look how popular I am!!!! 😉
  • Options
    My daughter's shopping for her wedding dress that day and I can't get anyone else to come.
    Great idea though.
    Just get somebody else to go for the wedding dress fitting -@ElfsborgAddick doesn’t go to home games, he could do it so your daughter doesn’t miss the game.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    The two burger bars down Harvey Gardens will be happy. Will be asking for help in flipping burgers. Only people with experience to apply (Must be local) 

• Options
    WSS said:
    "The away stand"

Somebody is not going to be happy.
    As long as It wasn't capitalised it's a description rather than a name.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, just tested it & although seats originally stated as £30 ( adult, E Stand, Blk E) at checkout just charged £1.50 for the print at home transaction ! 

Silly not to take up....
    Interesting I did two transactions under 2 season tickets, no charges at all.
  • Options
    This game is now in my plans, we will be there - it wasn't - well done TS
  • Options
    AndyG said:

On a serious note this is a fantastic idea and I really hope the ground is packed and buzzing
    The club will allocate you somebody else’s spare friends for the day. You just have to promise to return them in the same condition as when you got them…. 
  • Options
    Well, just tested it & although seats originally stated as £30 ( adult, E Stand, Blk E) at checkout just charged £1.50 for the print at home transaction ! 

Silly not to take up....
    Interesting I did two transactions under 2 season tickets, no charges at all.
    Same here. Got my three - no admin fee.
  • Options
    brilliant idea and deserves a 25k crowd
  • Options
    Boo, it cost me £1.50.
  • Options
    Great idea Tommy, more of please.

Any of our resident statisticians know what our win to loss ratio is at these promotional games?

Off the top of my head, we normally fail to stand muster.
  • Options
    AndyG said:

The club will allocate you somebody else’s spare friends for the day. You just have to promise to return them in the same condition as when you got them…. 
    Not sure I can promise that mate. Why do u think I havent got 3 friends in the 1st place 😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Great idea Tommy, more of please.

Any of our resident statisticians know what our win to loss ratio is at these promotional games?

Off the top of my head, we normally fail to stand muster.
    Dreadful to Zero 

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    A good idea but like the fiver for a game, how many of them comeback when you tell them it’s 25 pounds for the next home game? 
    If you don’t have a go, you’ll never know 😜
    Since March 1995 (Fiver a game ) 1-0 win v Notts County. Morts with the only goal