Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• Shrewsbury
  • I’m also looking for some tickets if anyone has 2 spare I will more than happy put some money into charity or send it your way. Private message me if anyone has 2 tickets. 
  • CHARL7ON said:
    I’m also looking for some tickets if anyone has 2 spare I will more than happy put some money into charity or send it your way. Private message me if anyone has 2 tickets. 
    Ipswich tickets that is.
  • haha haha I will have them too as Christmas presents for my mum. Send them over
  • CHARL7ON said:
    I’m also looking for some tickets if anyone has 2 spare I will more than happy put some money into charity or send it your way. Private message me if anyone has 2 tickets. 
    Got these if you want em.

• CHARL7ON said:

😂
  • CHARL7ON said:

What night of the week is that soapy? asking for a friend  :)  
  • CHARL7ON said:
    CHARL7ON said:

😂
    HOW did you get that pic of Mr F ?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking for three tickets for the Ipswich game if anyone can help please! 
    Thanks! 
    Pm'd you.
  • felix_31 said:
    shine166 said:
    felix_31 said:
    If anyone's got a couple of spares for the Ipswich game please let me know!
    @felix_31 do you still need ? I've got 2 you can have 
    Shine - apologies for the late response I've have been away from the site as studying for an exam - If these are still available then yes please! 
    @felix_31 gone now unfortunately, msg me if they do any more deals 🤘
    Thanks! 
    Sorted.  Thanks! 
  • CHARL7ON said:
    CHARL7ON said:
    Ipswich tickets that is.
    Pm'd you.
    Thanks! 
    Sorted.  Thanks! 
    Ok, rub it in!!! 😉 
  • I have 3 tickets for Ipswich, Covered End. First come, first served.
  • I have two for Ipswich, west stand. You'd have to pick up and drop off from West Norwood
  • Sage said:
    I have 3 tickets for Ipswich, Covered End. First come, first served.
    Interested! 
  • felix_31 said:
    Sage said:
    I have 3 tickets for Ipswich, Covered End. First come, first served.
    Interested! 
    All yours. Enjoy.
  • I'm looking for two tickets for the Cambridge United game on Saturday 11th December please. I'm happy to donate money to a charity of the season ticket holder's choice for the pair of them. I know I shouldn't be picky but anywhere but the North Lower please - there's not enough leg room there for someone who's 6"4!
  • Sponsored links:

• Have one Covered End ticket for Ipswich that looks like being spare. Due to a sudden family commitment looks like I can’t attend, so there’ll also be two empty seats in J block, if that helps anyone otherwise unable to sit together. Only proviso is that the event might be cancelled, but I’ll know in a day or two. 

NSM HH207 is the spare ticket. 
  • edited December 2021
    Ok - due to change in circumstances, I now have 2 tickets, upper Covered End, block B, row E, seats 129 and 128

PM me if you want them - first come, first served 

Edit - gone now
  • bigger crowd already for Ipswich than I was expecting
  • JamesSeed said:
    Have one Covered End ticket for Ipswich that looks like being spare. Due to a sudden family commitment looks like I can’t attend, so there’ll also be two empty seats in J block, if that helps anyone otherwise unable to sit together. Only proviso is that the event might be cancelled, but I’ll know in a day or two. 

I'll have the spare if it's still available.
  • If anyone has two spares for the Cambridge game I would be very happy to make an Upbeats donation in return. Bringing a lapsed fan, trying to get him back in the fold after the duchatelet years.
  • Looking for three spares (Ipswich match) if anyone has them?
  • edited December 2021
    bigger crowd already for Ipswich than I was expecting
    You have to factor in the number of tickets issued to local residents, who go straight on the total regardless of whether they are interested.
  • Ok - due to change in circumstances, I now have 2 tickets, upper Covered End, block B, row E, seats 129 and 128

PM me if you want them - first come, first served 
    These 2 tickets have gone now
  • edited December 2021
    colthe3rd said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Have one Covered End ticket for Ipswich that looks like being spare. Due to a sudden family commitment looks like I can’t attend, so there’ll also be two empty seats in J block, if that helps anyone otherwise unable to sit together. Only proviso is that the event might be cancelled, but I’ll know in a day or two. 

I'll have the spare if it's still available.
    Ok still available I think @colthe3rd but will know for sure tomorrow. Is that ok?
  • I have two Ipswich spare in Curbs Stand block A