Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match (and post-match p13) Thread : Leyton Orient vs Charlton | Papa John's | Tuesday 9 Nov 2021

Comments

• Is it just me or has Elewere been poor this game?
    Yup, he's not been good 
  • Piss poor? This is our u23s.
  • Three mistakes in a row led to that. Morgan, Harness and Elerewe.
    I don't see what Morgan did wrong there. Harness was under no pressure and could have kicked it anywhere. That was down to Deji slipping
  • Morgan has been awful, really struggle to see how he earns a contract extension this season! 

Elerewe will have dodgey games, better to learn in this type of game (exactly what we’ve used it for) than a league gam
  • That Smyth bloke took his chance well. Worth a January bid?
    Dunno, can he play Wing Back? 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Piss poor? This is our u23s.
    Yep and league 2 Orients under 18s.
  • Bakrin has looked the better of our young CBs
  • Sponsored links:

• Bollox  1-0
    Oh no ..... my Wembley dream slipping slowly away

• Hence why I see very few of either side making it as professionals
  • Blooming heck, Smyth really looks like he wants to prove us wrong in not signing him
  • That Smyth bloke took his chance well. Worth a January bid?
    Would be ideal for the right wing back slot.. 
  • Are we out yet 

palace u5s losing so if we go through shouldn’t face them 
  • Is it just me or has Elewere been poor this game?
    They needed an older head out there to gee them along. 
  • edited November 2021
    Three mistakes in a row led to that. Morgan, Harness and Elerewe.
    I don't see what Morgan did wrong there. Harness was under no pressure and could have kicked it anywhere. That was down to Deji slipping
    His pass back to Harness was dreadful and made what should've been routine suddenly more difficult by a couple of degrees. No doubting that Harness and Elerewe still could've done better in their situations but you only have to look at Albie's reaction to the goal to see he knows he messed up. 
  • edited November 2021
    Soare down injured (cramp?), Smyth coming off for Orient, Kemp on.
  • They're subbing Smyth?
  • I prefer Pizza Express anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we out yet 

Unfortunately for you I think we've already qualified.  B)
  • Oggy Red said:
    Bollox  1-0
    Oh no ..... my Wembley dream slipping slowly away

FA CUP MATE
    How we are losing this is Strange. 

His pass back to Harness was dreadful and made what should've been routine suddenly more difficult by a couple of degrees. No doubting that Harness and Elerewe still could've done better in their situations but you only have to look at Albie's reaction to the goal to see he knows he messed up. 
    Harness could have cleared that easily, Smyth was nowhere near him
  • Are we out yet 

We have already qualified for the next round, but if we lose, we go through as runners up and meet the winners of another group
    His mistake was to trust his keeper.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    They're subbing Smyth?
    Job done?
  • Oh Aaron Henry is playing.
  • 85' Souare is forced off with an injury, leaving the Addicks with 10 men for the remainder of the game. #lofc 1 #cafc 0
  • Are we out yet 

No, oOhAagh .... tonight's game is just the top of the table clash to decide which team is younger than the other.

They both go through, even if they packed up and went home right now.