Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2021/22 Thread

Comments

• Options
    Gutted for them.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Wtf 
    Someone above talking about family or whatever supporting palace 
    my sisters husbands palace , her son is palace , one daughter neither , other daughter charlton
    the kid is only 10 we’ve made him cry when he comes here wearing palace top he knows the rules my house charlton don’t wear palace here 
    and I made my own son cry for wearing a Barca top 
    thems the rules 
    yes I’m a cnut but that’s the way it is 
    he give it about not caring when Charlton lost the other week when he went on a freebie with school mates and was chastised by another sister 
    fuck them 
    2-0 get in you cunts 
    I hope the palace prick nephew is crying I don’t give a fuck About them cnuts 

Edit … little harsh , I do love him 😂 and his dads a good bloke even though he’s palace .
    i dread to think of my behaviour if a scum fan appeared in the family 

Surely you’d behave the same way that you do when you’re sitting with your ‘scum’ mates in their exec box? 😉
    I’m not sure calling family scum c***s would be appropriate 
  • Options
    Tuchel has been at Chelsea 15 months and that's the 5th final he's reached.
  • Options
    I'm coming back from Portsmouth and get into Waterloo for around 19.45
    It'll be the first time in years I'll be pleased to see palice fans :D
    All the Bromley family going home together 
  • Options
    I'm coming back from Portsmouth and get into Waterloo for around 19.45
    It'll be the first time in years I'll be pleased to see palice fans :D
    All the Bromley family going home together 
    Sadly, Bromley is smothered with 'em.
  • Options
    Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

Anyone here with a child/grandchild who supports them?

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  
    Knob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure my Charlton face covering will be welcomed on the Waterloo train to Petts Wood B)
  • Options
    Tuchel has been at Chelsea 15 months and that's the 5th final he's reached.
    8As from midnight tonight we can go back to being whatever to Chelsea.  Until then, "blue is the colour, football is the game"......
  • Options
    Not sure my Charlton face covering will be welcomed on the Waterloo train to Petts Wood B)
    That’s nothing, I used to live in Sydenham & travelled home on the train on the day we relegated them at The Valley - that was an ‘interesting’ journey home 
  • Options
    There's more Spurs and Arsenal than Palace in Petts Wood.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Best thing about today us that Palace will really have fancied their chances given Chelsea's game midweek. They really let their supporters down. Beautiful 
    Played out perfectly. Boring, routine defeat, nothing really for them to get excited about - turned up, got beat, went home. Hopefully there's widespread disruption on the underground tonight. Some of them will be traveling home on South Eastern Trains, so they're guaranteed a miserable journey home. 

Arrive home, get told off by your mum for not tidying your bedroom (even though you're 37), up to bed, quick wank (why change the habit of 10,000 consecutive nights), fall asleep in tears whilst watching your favourite video - "Glory glory Crystal Palace - the road to the Zenith Data Systems Trophy".
    They're on the Monday night football next week so you forgot to add 'order a new black jacket from Matalan' and 'start painting a new banner for the sky cameras'.
  • Options
    Just leaving Guildford, 40 minutes from happiness overload.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    There's more Spurs and Arsenal than Palace in Petts Wood.
    Aha, totteringham, 1961 :D
  • Options
    As an aside, Lukaku has been shocking this season. At his best, Chelsea would be up there with City and Liverpool when you look at their squad depth
  • Options
    All is right with the world. 
  • Options
    They might be light years ahead of us football wise, but we can still enjoy days like this.
    15th May 2005
  • Options
    Miserable face update.
    Mrs Elfs wants us to change at Clapham and go to Victoria!
    We're going to have dirty sex tonight :)
  • Options
    Miserable face update.
    Mrs Elfs wants us to change at Clapham and go to Victoria!
    We're going to have dirty sex tonight :)
    At Victoria?
  • Options
    I highly recommend watching games like this on catch up. Not only can you skip forward the really boring passages of play....that's about 85 minutes worth...but you can also avoid the endless shots of the Selhurst freaks with their mum's best bedsheets ruined with all that South London & Proud bullshit. 
  • Options

Sha la la
    Didn’t know Paul O’Grady was a Charlton fan