Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2021/22 Thread

Comments

• Options
    I have no problems any Cafc fans celebrating Palace losing.

BUT if anyone celebrates Chelsea winning your kneecaps are history.

I'll be going for the soft sign in relief if Palace lose today
  • Options
    Could really do with a butland howler
  • Options
    I have come to accept in my own mind that, at the age of 60, I will not live long enough to see us have a better side than Palace again. It's sad but I feel I must not let myself be bitter about it, so good luck to them.
    What really hurts, however, is that we are in a trajectory where the same questions might arise in respect of another South London based outfit who's name I dare not mention.
    Premier league in 3 more years mate
  • Options
    Snotgobling Wankpuffin stripy Nigel virgin wankers. 

That just about says it all. 
  • Options
    Christ almighty... Sam Matterface needs to shut the hell up sucking off those Ultras - Must be the only Ultra Group that a commentator feels comfortable talking about, because they're incapable of causing any real trouble - and are famous for their fecking songs and dance routines
  • Options
    Matterface is such a cock.
  • Options
    I still feel Chelsea win but Hopefully the game goes to ET and both teams then lose the rest of their premier games. 

• Options
    Yesssssssssss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
  • Options
    You beauty Loftus Cheek
  • Options
    Finally something happened!!
  • Options
    Thank fuckity god
  • Options
    Hate chelsea but get in.
  • Options
    Have that you c***s
  • Options
    Great timing but too early !
  • Options
    Oh dear...
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

Anyone here with a child/grandchild who supports them?

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  
    Palace's current success is in large part down to screwing over people a lot closer to home than Russia.

How many local businesses lost out or went under when they were into administration?  Twice.
    Of the many reasons, that should be near the top.

Fucking hate the cnuts.

AND any progeny of mine who even looked at a red and blue football strip, thinking "hmm, that looks nice!" would be taken into the woods and left to fend for themselves...
  • Options
    Gooooaaaalllll
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace will have to come out now so hopefully more to come from Chelsea
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Chelski’s success is built on money stolen from the common man in the former Soviet Union.  

But never mind, CP are just down the road so we must HATE them and ALL who supports them.

My guess is yes.  

To all the haters, grow up and concentrate on the more important aspects of life.  
    Mate, have a look.

https://twitter.com/maccalad10/status/1515718643182718986?s=21&t=AOVjSF6G3By3ENzUwxzmMw
    Dear god... Its beautiful, they're the gift that keep on giving.

The look of the kid in front, and the woman... Makes it look as though they've kidnapped people to fill the away end.

It almost makes our time in League One bearable, at least we've never stooped to that level.
    To be fair to the kid, her dad's the eagle.
  • Options
    Is there still time for another 8?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

My guess is yes.  

Mate, have a look.

https://twitter.com/maccalad10/status/1515718643182718986?s=21&t=AOVjSF6G3By3ENzUwxzmMw
    Dear god... Its beautiful, they're the gift that keep on giving.

The look of the kid in front, and the woman... Makes it look as though they've kidnapped people to fill the away end.

It almost makes our time in League One bearable, at least we've never stooped to that level.
    To be fair to the kid, her dad's the eagle.
    I can't help thinking I should be getting in touch with social services. It may not yet be too late.
  • Options
    Anyone else get treated to some fatherly lion-based advice after the goal?
  • Options
    Gooooaaaalllll
    Keep up shorty 
  • Options
    Celebrated that