Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Andrew Barclay

Comments

• colthe3rd said:
    leefender said:
    Let's not forget Sandgaard only owns 42% of the shares in his medical company and they have more than halved in the past 12 months, he can't realistically run a club unless it's on a shoestring so the only way is third division or downwards.

TS had very good intentions but can't make them happen. RD owns the assets so TS owns nothing but a liability 
    I do enjoy when the Zynex share price is brought up in regards to how much money Sandgaard has. You do realise that someone's personal worth is not simply number of shares they own * share price? Without seeing a full list of what else he owns, bank statements etc none of us know. 
    Exactly, share prices drop dramatically when large dividends are paid, what’s to say he’s not paid himself some serious cash in the last 12 months.
  • colthe3rd said:
    leefender said:
    Let's not forget Sandgaard only owns 42% of the shares in his medical company and they have more than halved in the past 12 months, he can't realistically run a club unless it's on a shoestring so the only way is third division or downwards.

TS had very good intentions but can't make them happen. RD owns the assets so TS owns nothing but a liability 
    I do enjoy when the Zynex share price is brought up in regards to how much money Sandgaard has. You do realise that someone's personal worth is not simply number of shares they own * share price? Without seeing a full list of what else he owns, bank statements etc none of us know. 
    Got a shedload of liquid cash from floating his company in the first place, then he has regular income from dividends. That’s before you get to what his stock is worth and other investments he’s made since floating his company. Man’s got a lot more money than many people think.
  • I have it on good authority that Thomas Sandgaard has made an purchase for Zynex recently that will elevate his business to a market cap of billions. It's a game changer. Let's all wait and see. In the meantime maybe if Barclay went back to Roland without the support of Peter Varney he might have a chance of Roland engaging.
    So Zynex with a market cap of $295M buys a business for $31M.of which only half is cash.and this purchase is going to make them worth £billions.

Is that investment advice? Surely with this definate I should be loading up hard into Zynex.
  • The comments below the article by Clementine 22 are in contradiction.
    I couldn't tell whether the company are a buy or sell.
  • I have it on good authority that Thomas Sandgaard has made an purchase for Zynex recently that will elevate his business to a market cap of billions. It's a game changer. Let's all wait and see. In the meantime maybe if Barclay went back to Roland without the support of Peter Varney he might have a chance of Roland engaging.
    So Zynex with a market cap of $295M buys a business for $31M.of which only half is cash.and this purchase is going to make them worth £billions.

Is that investment advice? Surely with this definate I should be loading up hard into Zynex.
    Well the info was from an insider so maybe worth a speculative punt.
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:
    I think Barclay's comment is valid though we knew that at the time of the purchase by TS. Not really sure what Dodger's problem is.
    I think his problem is that he is an idiot
    Everyone has their own opinion. Calling him an idiot is uncalled for 
  • Pretty sure that TS is aware we need to own the valley and sparrows Lane long term, but he got the deal he could at the time and saved us in the short term. The only way we'll wrestle them back off Roland will be by paying an inflated fee. To do this we have to be successful on the pitch and TS has thrown a fair bit of money at it already...DJ, Stockley, Kirk (ahem!), Chuks and Fraser. I very much doubt Barclay will invest in a mid table div 1 team now, but if we get into the championship and the losses reduce, then why not? No problem with dodger, he had the inside track on what was happening with esi and spent a lot of time and effort to reveal some of the goings on. Seems a loyal fan, but no idea why he's so pissed off! the football has been so so this year, but the atmosphere has returned and I've really enjoyed having my 1st season ticket since the SCP days. COYA 
  • It is certainly hard to understand how Zynex which supplies TENS machines which are basically electro mechanical devices to help your partner/ spouse block pain messages during childbirth and I guess other pain situations is actually listed on NASDAQ because the devices have been around for donkeys years / my wife used one back in 1990 it’s a very low tech solution which probably deserves a fairly low EBITDA multiple rating. 
    I am only speculating here because honestly I don’t know but given the low historic profitability of the company I would doubt whether Thomas has been able to take big dividends over the years and unless he has got another source of income which we don’t know about the share collapse will be a huge hit to his personal wealth. I am sure that apart from Charlton he will have already splurged a fair bit that he got from the original float dilution and he would have expected the value of the company to continue to be strong to fund ongoing commitments notably CAFC. 
    Let us hope that the recent acquisition Zynex has made is very accretive to company valuation but the market doesn’t seem to think so at this point. 
    I very much hope that Zynex is a big success because Thomas has already helped CAFC hugely 
    However, I certainly wouldn’t be a buyer of the shares. 
  • Sponsored links:

• It is certainly hard to understand how Zynex which supplies TENS machines which are basically electro mechanical devices to help your partner/ spouse block pain messages during childbirth and I guess other pain situations is actually listed on NASDAQ because the devices have been around for donkeys years / my wife used one back in 1990 it’s a very low tech solution which probably deserves a fairly low EBITDA multiple rating. 

I believe that that they produce a lot more, and far more innovative, items than what was available in 1990.

Bit like saying I had a mobile phone in 1990 so the one's now must be the same.

These are there products https://www.zynex.com/

I've no idea about the competition or business model but that's probably why TS is a multi-millionaire and I'm auditing a firm of solicitors in Plumstead in between reading CL

Yes, but job satisfaction is the important thing, Henners!
  • It will blow the competition out of the water. So I have been told.
    Oh is it a submarine?
    Ha Ha no. But it will save hundreds of thousands of lives by all accounts which of course is great thing. 
    Oh is it a submarine?
    Ha Ha no. But it will save hundreds of thousands of lives by all accounts which of course is great thing. 
    I assume it's either to do with substance addiction OR defibrillation or both. 

(Defibs basically use an ultra boosted tens machineto send an electrical current through the layers of skin and muscle to contract the heart)
    Oh is it a submarine?
    "Kestrel Labs mission is the advancement of noninvasive medical monitoring. Kestrel Labs has a multiple-product pipeline that starts with NiCO™, the world’s first laser-based pulse oximeter. NiCO™ not only solves the most prevalent and dangerous problem that has existed in pulse oximetry since the first devices appeared over 35 years ago, but also measures all four hemoglobin species to provide crucial clinical information at the point of care. This brings central lab accuracy to the patient bedside and completely disrupts the existing multi-billion-dollar annual market for pulse oximetry products while expanding use of this important monitoring modality to new non-hospital sectors. The ultimate goal of Kestrel Labs is to replace the millions of existing LED-based pulse oximeters in use today worldwide with its new generation of laser-based pulse oximeters with expanded measurement capabilities and greatly improved accuracy.

Today's pulse oximeters only estimate oxygen saturation. And in cases where carboxyhemoglobin or methemoglobin are elevated, these pulse oximeters will be dangerously inaccurate. This is because ALL pulse oximeters today read falsely high oxygen saturation levels in the presence of these dysfunctional hemoglobins that cannot carry oxygen. For example, a patient could be severely poisoned with carbon monoxide generating potentially deadly carboxyhemoglobin levels of 40% or more and all pulse oximeters today would read oxygen saturation levels greater than 90%, telling the clinician that the patient’s oxygen saturation is fine and to look elsewhere for the cause of the patient’s symptoms.

Similarly, methemoglobin, a form of hemoglobin that is elevated by various drug therapies and environmental poisons, also causes all current pulse oximeters to misread and overestimate oxygen saturation. A critical element in the methemoglobin story is that, because it can be inadvertently induced by clinical treatment (iatrogenically introduced), the liability issue can be massive.

Kestrel Labs’ Noninvasive CO-Oximeter, NiCO™, is the first and only pulse oximeter in the world that reads oxygen saturation accurately in the presence of carbon monoxide poisoning. And, by measuring all four species of hemoglobin accurately, it is the only pulse oximeter that gives a complete picture of patient oxygenation.

Comparing laser-based NiCO™ to current pulse oximetry (all of which is LED-based) is like comparing the color TV to the black & white TV."

https://www.f6s.com/kestrellabsinc
  • Thanks to Zynex, I was introduced to the world of American “retail investors” and their online chats. Honestly it’s no better than the general level of a given club’s fan Twitter environment. My advice is to ignore them, and be glad you are not an ordinary Joe living in the USA. 

I find it a lot more difficult to write something with equal confidence about Charlton Twitter, especially with regard to people who attack Olly and “the club” there. It’s complex. To take issue with the tweets of individuals is to just further stir the cesspit. 

However as a start point I’d probably just want to remind people that Olly Groome did not order the sale of Mason Burstow, nor is he responsible for Famewo’s mistake last night or Ryan Inniss’ fitness. 
    Lemme guess, Wall Street bets?
  • Thanks to Zynex, I was introduced to the world of American “retail investors” and their online chats. Honestly it’s no better than the general level of a given club’s fan Twitter environment. My advice is to ignore them, and be glad you are not an ordinary Joe living in the USA. 

I find it a lot more difficult to write something with equal confidence about Charlton Twitter, especially with regard to people who attack Olly and “the club” there. It’s complex. To take issue with the tweets of individuals is to just further stir the cesspit. 

However as a start point I’d probably just want to remind people that Olly Groome did not order the sale of Mason Burstow, nor is he responsible for Famewo’s mistake last night or Ryan Inniss’ fitness. 
    Honestly can't remember. Somebody Charlton related pointed it to me as 'evidence' that Zynex had problems. Honestly you could have swapped their comments with Charlton Twitter and get much the same insights. It's just that these mugs are, apparently trading, in many cases as their main source of income. 
  • I dunno why some people get so invested in what 1 fan says, like it’s more or less important that any other fan. If he don’t wanna renew then crack on, but appears to me that the majority of fans are happy with TS so far.
    Isn't CharltonLife just an aggregation of a whole lot of single fans' views? If we aren't supposed to be interested in one fan's views, someone should turn out the lights.

Honestly can't remember. Somebody Charlton related pointed it to me as 'evidence' that Zynex had problems. Honestly you could have swapped their comments with Charlton Twitter and get much the same insights. It's just that these mugs are, apparently trading, in many cases as their main source of income. 
    Ah yes I remember that page. Very weird. 

I believe that that they produce a lot more, and far more innovative, items than what was available in 1990.

Bit like saying I had a mobile phone in 1990 so the one's now must be the same.

These are there products https://www.zynex.com/

I've no idea about the competition or business model but that's probably why TS is a multi-millionaire and I'm auditing a firm of solicitors in Plumstead in between reading CL
    Very fair point although I’m not sure the mobile phone comparison is analogous bearing in mind we all have to have a mobile phone and billions have been spent on their development whereas a knee brace and tens machines aren’t in the same league. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!