Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Andrew Barclay

Comments

• se9addick said:
    Scoham said:
    Wilshere can’t happen until January, we don’t have room in our squad. I thought we used up all 22 spaces (or however many we’re allowed).
    Wilshire won’t happen for thousands of reasons 
    Name them all !
    😉
  • Andrew obviously still has us on his mind though as in his tweet yesterday. Really hoping he gets involved at some stage. Think atm TS is loving all the adulation & not sure he wants to share it yet! 🤔
  • Redrobo said:
    Well let’s hope Roland dies soon and his heirs are a bit more sensible.
    It’s just football
    You are taking my comment far more seriously than it was intended.
  • Barclay keeps retweeting weird shit from alt right people such as Ben Shapiro - no thanks from me
  • Barclay keeps retweeting weird shit from alt right people such as Ben Shapiro - no thanks from me
    Such as?
  • edited September 2021
    I’ve no idea what Mr Barclay is up to, has he been spurned by TS re investment, ie not offered to put in as much as Thomas was looking for?

Is it all a game of bluff, Wiltshire is not even a player that would be needed @ Charlton?

If he was for real then I’d question his judgement and decision making and think he’d waste / burn through cash pretty darn quickly, on players that aren’t needed / just aren’t very good.

Bet Steve Gallens had a chuckle over this one.
  • edited September 2021
    Barclay keeps retweeting weird shit from alt right people such as Ben Shapiro - no thanks from me
     Does an almost daily bleat on Instagram these days. Don't listen to it but have before.

He's a dyed in the wool Tory. Huge capitalist and supports Chelsea.

Strangely, his living room looks no bigger than mine. Not sure he was going to be the driving force money man?
  • edited September 2021
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Well let’s hope Roland dies soon and his heirs are a bit more sensible.
    It’s just football
    You are taking my comment far more seriously than it was intended.
    difficult to take it any less seriously, no sign of humour or banter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Barclay keeps retweeting weird shit from alt right people such as Ben Shapiro - no thanks from me
    Such as?
    Look at his twitter feed, there is stuff in there from Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson. Alt Right bro
    Who cares about his politics. Are you saying you only want an investor that matches your views?! 
    People on here was happy to take dodgy oil money from the fake sheik when they thought he was the real deal. 

I’m sure a few right wing tweets shouldn’t be a problem 😆
    Dazzler21 said:
    Such as?
    Look at his twitter feed, there is stuff in there from Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson. Alt Right bro
    Who cares about his politics. Are you saying you only want an investor that matches your views?! 
    People on here was happy to take dodgy oil money from the fake sheik when they thought he was the real deal. 

Yep I couldn’t give a toss personally, to many judgemental people about! 
  • Inside info, supposedly, on the activity page.

PS I did tell the poster the info was public but they said they don't post on here anymore?????????
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Such as?
    Exactly. 
  • I wonder how some people get out of bed every morning with all these scary social media messages to the left or right or up and down or even perpendicular to the lamp post down the street.

Precious init?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Such as?

• Dazzler21 said:
    Such as?

your forum is still under review - do you know why? 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Such as?

your forum is still under review - do you know why? 
    No idea
  • Scoham said:

Bizarre exchange.  

TS has done plenty of dosh trying to make a go of this season what more do we expect?  

And how is the separation of an asset from the business an obstacle right now?  Is this not normal, companies sell and lease back there assets all the time.
  • Sponsored links:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!