Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Lavelle - gone to Carlisle on a 2year deal (p22)

Comments

• Options
    Thought he was decent today. Showed his potential. 
  • Options
    I like him
  • Options
    Yep looks a good buy long term will be decent I reckon
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I nearly became a carpet-fitter’ – Charlton new boy Sam Lavelle

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1096145447?-11197:833
    What's wrong with that noble trade ?
    (Other than the fact that after 30 years your back, wrists and knees are f***ed).
  • Options
    I agree that for what we paid he looks a very decent signing and I think he will improve.
  • Options
    Yet to be convinced meself. I think he needs to improve a lot and hopefully can do so.
  • Options
    good signing, a real defender comes in at last on a permanent deal
  • Options
    Or ‘Lavelles’ as CAFC Twitter kept calling him.
  • Options
    edited October 2021

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2021

Is that a picture of Kirk or Lavelle?

Might have to change my user name!
    Have you seen Charlie Kirk before?! 
  • Options
    It's Lavelle In Asda
  • Options
    Nice to see he has gone straight past the mince pies without buying any.

Does not look like he is playing for a while. 🤕
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Nice to see he has gone straight past the mince pies without buying any.

Does not look like he is playing for a while. 🤕
    Probably just a typical Charlton centre back injury. Ask Ryan Inniss. :neutral:

• Options
    I wouldn't go that far. If he was actually that good, we wouldn't have shipped goals in for fun since Cheltenham. He's a work in progress.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Future Charlton captain .. excellent signing and if we can get Tucker from Gills in Jan we will have the best young centre back pairing at this level and championship 
    And how do you rate Jackson as manager after one win?
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    I wouldn't go that far. If he was actually that good, we wouldn't have shipped goals in for fun since Cheltenham. He's a work in progress.
    Agreed.  He’s underwhelming, thus far, for me. 
  • Options
    Future Charlton captain .. excellent signing and if we can get Tucker from Gills in Jan we will have the best young centre back pairing at this level and championship 
    Anyone else thinking that the style and manner of this guys posts are starting to seem on the "familiar" side?

As Shaw Taylor used to say, "Keep 'em peeled".
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Anyone else thinking that the style and manner of this guys posts are starting to seem on the "familiar" side?

He's been wumming for years under different names. 
    Cheers col......... 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

He's been wumming for years under different names. 
    Yes. But what names exactly?
  • Options
    Lol! That's exactly what I was thinking!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    wmcf123 said:
    mendonca said:
    Agreed.  He’s underwhelming, thus far, for me. 
    He's no Paddy Bauer, Ryan Inniss, Michael Morrison, Naby Sarr, Akin Famewo, Deji Oshilaja or even a Gunter. 

He's certainly got room for improvement, but he's stepping up and looked decent against the best side we've played this season.