Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Atletico Madrid truly are the complete shithouse team. Grealish was on for about 25minutes. In that time he became the most fouled player with 3 Atleti players getting booked as a result. Doing everything they possibly could to wind him up. 
    Awful to watch, it's obviously got them results over recent years but they had no intention of trying to win the game tonight at all. Came for a 0-0 and weren't far off getting it but spent most of the time fouling, diving and trying to wind up the opposition.

Game turned when Foden came on, he was superb.
  • Options
    Benzema has just scored 2 brilliant headers in 2 minutes.

Chelsea 0 Real Madrid 2
  • Options
    The ball from Modric for the second was an absolute peach. The header was just as good. 
  • Options
    Chelsea have been pretty solid all season, but have now conceded 6 goals in their last 65 minutes of play
  • Options
    Chelsea have been pretty solid all season, but have now conceded 6 goals in their last 65 minutes of play
    Just in time for an FA cup semi final against the nigels🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Just seen Villarreal are 1-0 up on Bayern. Sounds like it should be more as well!
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha. Chelsea. 
  • Options
    Just beautiful.
    The wheels are well and truly coming off.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    This is turning into a brilliant night.
    Gutted Real Madrid are only 3-1 up as they should have 5 but after Brentford's scored 4 against the odious Chelsea there is still time for more Real goals.
  • Options
    More concerned about Bayern doing their best to let Scouse scum get to the final 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelsea collapsing just in time for their semi against palace
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    More concerned about Bayern doing their best to let Scouse scum get to the final 
    Bayern will beat Villarreal in the second leg, i'm confident of that. I don't see them beating Liverpool over 2 legs though. 
  • Options
    Wrong thread i know, but does anyone have a link to watch the west ham - lyon game? Should be a decent game
  • Options
    Terrible decision. Chelsea should be 3-0 up.
  • Options
    Madrid v Chelsea is turning into a cracker.
    Alonso thought he’d scored to make it 0-3 on the night and 4-3 Chelsea on aggregate but it was ruled out for the slightest of touches on his hand.
    Benzema goes up the other end and hits the bar.

3-3, game on.
  • Options
    This is where the handball rule is still an absolute nonsense. If a defender does that and his hands are by his side it’s not given as a penalty, so why is different against an attacker?
  • Options
    Wow, got to hand it to Chelsea, now leading 4-3 on aggregate.
  • Options
    What a goal. Brilliant comeback from Chelsea. Fact it’s against Real Madrid makes it sweeter.
  • Options
    One of the very best away performances in Europe I can remember.  I hate everything about Chelsea Football Club but this has been an unreal performance. 
  • Options
    Wow. 4-4
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Modric is a magician 
  • Options
    My word. That was outrageous from Modric!
  • Options
    Back level again. Great finish and what a ball from Modric.
  • Options
    What a cross from Modric
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Unbelievable. Great goal,thoroughly undeserved to be honest.
  • Options
    That pass from Modric wow. What a game off football.
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Last thing we need is extra time and Chelsea knackered before they play palace this weekend. 
  • Options
    Out of breath watching this game now, proper end to end stuff
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Last thing we need is extra time and Chelsea knackered before they play palace this weekend. 
    Chelsea play Sunday so have a few days. I thought it was weird scheduling to have the City-Liverpool semi on Saturday when both play tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Is it just me or is Kante having an absolute stinker here.