Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Ooof. Villareal with a late equaliser in Munich, going through as it stands!
  • Options
    Incredible result that, i thought Bayern would smash them tonight. Man Utd beat Villarreal home and away in the group stage!

Think that pretty much puts Liverpool as good as into the final. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    Piss off Villarreal you Scouse champions league finalist enablers 
    TBF Liverpool are so insanely good I would fancy them against anyone in Europe.
  • Options
    The semis may be the 3 English clubs + villereal 

Benzema just scored while I was typing this...

Chelsea will fight back 
  • Options
    And Madrid gonna do it as well 

fuck sake. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    The semis may be the 3 English clubs + villereal 

Benzema just scored while I was typing this...

Chelsea will fight back 
    They won't. Suggest you get back to the bar. 
  • Options
    Oh well, City will take them apart in the semi final. 

Horrible club Madrid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was gonna say City will dismantle Madrid at ease. Men against boys that game 
  • Options
    Oh well, City will take them apart in the semi final. 

Horrible club Madrid.
    Are Chelsea any better?
  • Options
    Real Madrid are indeed the only club in world football that can have me thinking 'maybe Chelsea aren't so bad'
  • Options
    Chelsea look knackered. 
  • Options
    Chelsea look knackered. 
    Not surprising, they ran Madrid all over the place for about 75 minutes tonight.
  • Options
    Chelsea look knackered. 
    Not surprising, they ran Madrid all over the place for about 75 minutes tonight.
    Indeed. Deserved to win it in the 90. Hopefully they find some energy for Sunday!
  • Options
    If there’s only one minute additional time in this period of extra time that would be criminal. Balls been in play for about 2mins. 
  • Options
    Chelsea look knackered. 
    Indeed. Deserved to win it in the 90. Hopefully they find some energy for Sunday!
    I think they will. Only chance of a trophy now so they'll have to throw everything at the FA Cup.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Anyone know why - what with the CL being all about money and TV ratings - that the semi-finals are being played on the same night this year? 

EDIT: Scrub that - although various sources are showing that is the case, Uefa's own website says not... Thought it was odd.  
  • Options
    This City v Madrid game is going to be tasty. Ref already proven he is weak. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How the fuck has the Atletico player Felipe not been booked for that challenge on Foden. Absolutely smashed into him, what on earth is VAR doing?
  • Options
    Atletico awful again, will be a travesty is this lot go through.

3 halves of football, 1 weak shot on target, 0 corners, about 25 fouls and a dozen complaints to the ref. Horrible team.
  • Options
    City got to be careful here. Getting sucked into it a bit and genuinely wouldn’t surprised if Atletico nick a goal then shut up shop. 
  • Options
    Intriguing game.
  • Options
    Gnasher's on
  • Options
    Liverpool back to 3-3 on the night. Shame there’s not much time left for Benfica to get a couple more.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    No replay yet but that looked like a deliberate kick out at Foden as the tackle was made
  • Options
    Only took 88mins. Fuckin bunch of nutters they are 😂
  • Options
    Absolutely despise Atletico. 

One of those teams that genuinely deserve to win nothing. Classless.
  • Options
    Disgraceful.