Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Crazy that Liverpool have been in three Finals this season, yet havent scored in any of them
    They're just lacking a bit of magic against the top sides when plan A isn't working 
  • Options
    Bale about to get the least deserved CL medal ever!
  • Options
    Crazy that Liverpool have been in three Finals this season, yet havent scored in any of them
    They're just lacking a bit of magic against the top sides when plan A isn't working 
    They've also come up against a goalkeeper who has had the game of his life
  • Options
    They better show Scouse kids crying at the end.
  • Options
    Real under the cosh, just like in the last 3 rounds when they came back to win from nowhere.
    This was Real's most convincing performance since the group stages.
    You have to hand it to them, they defended brilliantly once again.
  • Options
    Who said Liverpool will win at a canter and scoffed at me saying Real Madrid will turn over Liverpool? 
  • Options
    City looked ragged at the end and so does Liverpool.
    Real Madrid the serial winners of the top European trophy 14 times.
    No Bale, No Ronaldo, No Ramos, Modric hardly on the ball tonight but Courtois was brilliant.
  • Options
    Good game that was.
  • Options
    Fucking Hala Madrid
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 down to PSG with 30 minutes left. Won 3-2.
    Played off the park for 75 minutes by Chelsea. Scored a late goal and won it in extra time.
    5-3 down to Man City with a minute left, somehow forced extra time and then won it.
    1 shot on target in the final (Liverpool had 9) and won 1-0.
  • Options
    Watched this feeling relatively neutral as I dislike both clubs. But ended up pleased RM won just for Courtois. As close to a perfect goalkeeping display as I’ve ever seen.
  • Options

Won FA cup and League Cup so not too shabby.
  • Options
    PSG, Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool
    fair play
    This. And didn’t their group have Inter Milan who were the Italian champions at the time? So they beat the Italian, French and English champs + the reigning European champions. 
  • Options
    Never mind Liverpool, maybe next year……
  • Options
    A bit like City there's just been a few times where you've really noticed the lack of a genuine striker. If Mane goes I think they need one to go with Diaz and Salah. Maybe Martinez from Inter
  • Options
    Absolutely choked, feel sorry for all my Scouse friends...
  • Options
    Managerial masterclass this season in the CL by Ancelotti. To beat the teams they've beaten, with the side they've got shows how good he is . 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Who said Liverpool will win at a canter and scoffed at me saying Real Madrid will turn over Liverpool? 
    Smash and grab. Should have been 3-1 really. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    They better show Scouse kids crying at the end.

I think that was from the pepper spray.
  • Options
    Liverpool had much of the ball but didn't do enough with it. Madrid defended superbly and Courteous was different class.
  • Options
    I think Real have been outplayed in every knockout tie I’ve watched in their last four Champions League wins. They ‘know how to win’ but are spawny gits of the highest order. 
  • Options
    A bit like City there's just been a few times where you've really noticed the lack of a genuine striker. If Mane goes I think they need one to go with Diaz and Salah. Maybe Martinez from Inter
    They need a better midfield option on the bench than Keira too.
  • Options
    Did Marcelo play any minutes, or he just took his training top off and doing a "Terry"?
  • Options
    Managerial masterclass this season in the CL by Ancelotti. To beat the teams they've beaten, with the side they've got shows how good he is . 
    Not really a masterclass. It's not as if they've destroyed teams, or even deserved to beat them. If City had taken their chances they wouldn't have got here and if it wasn't for Courtois they'd have been well beaten tonight. 

You can't argue with the teams they've beaten, but they've been pretty fortunate i think.
  • Options
    They need a better midfield option on the bench than Keira too.
    Yep, they need a couple of CM's really, especially with Henderson and Thiago hitting 30. Curtis Jones isn't good enough and Ox has to move on. I know they've been linked with Bellingham and I really hope it happens.