Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Craig MacGillivray signs from Pompey - 2 year deal

Comments

• Options
    I feel a bit of shirt sponsoring might be appropriate. Any other Yorkshire based Addicks up for it?
  • Options
    Don't mind Big Mac, albeit have never noticed or really heard of him. Recent pedigree stacks up for what we need. Hopefully 1 of 5 incomings this week to calm down the natives
  • Options
    must be better than Amos, some have forgotten how many medium/long range shots he let in last season
  • Options
    Was our last Scottish GK Charlie Wright ? 
    SIR Charlie Wright if you please👍
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Pickford got his move to Everton after conceding a shed load of goals at Sunderland.
    Pope was at struggling Burnley where he had plenty of practise. 
    Henderson was superb at Sheffield United two seasons ago when he was busy behind a stubborn defense.
    Ramage was so active, he had a bad back from picking the ball out of the net at Bournemouth and again at Sheffield United last season. 

Keepers need to work well with their CB's, defensive midfielders and full backs.
    Goalies should celebrate clean sheets but unlike Scotland a goal or 3 down the other end with be advantageous.
  • Options
    Happy with that.
    Keep 'em coming.
  • Options
    Our first ever keeper from Yorkshire?
    Have heard he hadn't settled down south hence the move north to Charlton.
  • Options
    I feel a bit of shirt sponsoring might be appropriate. Any other Yorkshire based Addicks up for it?
    Potentially yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey......a Scottish Yorkshireman.

I wouldn't like to be in a round with him too often!
    announcement expected sooner but a bit of haggling over who's ink pen would be used for the signing 
  • Options
    Was our last Scottish GK Charlie Wright ? 
    No it was Antti Niemi 

https://fb.watch/6pnz8sFhfi/
    But he is 28 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    must be better than Amos, some have forgotten how many medium/long range shots he let in last season
    This. Started well, but was disaster in the mid part of last season.
  • Options
    Our first ever keeper from Yorkshire?
    Have heard he hadn't settled down south hence the move north to Charlton.
    Lets hope he ain't just stopping off on the way home...has he built a house anyone know?
  • Options
    Blimey......a Scottish Yorkshireman.

I wouldn't like to be in a round with him too often!
    He'll be sticking ferrets down his shorts before you know it.
  • Options
    I actually coached against Harrogate Railway this year….U15s. They didn’t have a proper keeper. They’ve never recovered from losing him. 
  • Options
    Pompey contact tells me he is v good keeper but they couldn't afford to meet his wage demands. Same contact claims we offered Stockley £1.5K pw more than them plus a £200K signing on fee to get him.
    Don't know how reliable your Pompey contact is (give us a reliability rating out of 10?) but hopefully this calms the panickers down. Seen a few people moaning that Sandgaard isn't prepared to put enough money in, but so far we've made 2 very good signings for league one level, both of whom are also quite capable of making the step up if we get promotion. 
  • Options
    Those guns 🤩🤩💪🏻💪🏻😍😍
    Strategically placed hands bulging his wimpy biceps. Nothing to see here.
    Awwww, you alright hun?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent signing, welcome Craig and thanks TS.
  • Options
    No complaints about this signing. 

Seems an upgrade and a better age than what we had before. Good move by the club. 
  • Options
    He’s a box ticker
  • Options
    Good signing and seems to show that there IS money to be spent on the right players. I presume this means that AMB will hopefully be getting a good loan move now as he needs games to bring him on.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    2 year deal, so in 18 months he can be running his contract down and talking to other clubs. Nothing ever changes.............  :D
    Step up from 12 months contracts though for the ones we knew weren't good enough in the first place!
  • Options
    Scottish goalkeeper?

Nothing to see here, move on please...
  • Options
    clive said:
    The comms department misheard what he said, which was actually "I can't wait to get crackling" as he loves his Sunday Roast
  • Options
    Amos was decent for league 1 but Craig is an improvement . Another really good signing. 
  • Options
    Those guns 🤩🤩💪🏻💪🏻😍😍

I knew you and Fanny would be keen, hopefully he's got good hands as well  :)