Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Options
    God big Sam and Merson on sky deadline day now.
    Sky saying PSG rejected over 220m euros offer from Real for Mbappe.
    So he will go to Real for free next year. Weird one.
  • Options
    Mbappé ‘I’m a Real Madrid fan’. What a load of bs.

Anyone else find it a touch disgusting that PSG, owned by a Middle Eastern state, is able to turn down €220m when humans are fearing for the very lives right now in Afghanistan? 
    The West is so detached from reality. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Anyone else find it a touch disgusting that PSG, owned by a Middle Eastern state, is able to turn down €220m when humans are fearing for the very lives right now in Afghanistan? 
    PSG owners aren't from the West tho
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

No I said that. But they own a club in the west. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Yup... Shouldnt be surprised either, its a region that doesnt care for some people.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Weird comment - what’s the correlation?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Quatar aint they?
    Still turning down that amount and letting him go free in a year is bonkers
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Quatar aint they?
    Still turning down that amount and letting him go free in a year is bonkers
    Its ridiculous, they already have Neymar and Messi
  • Options
    I see Palace signed the celtic lad. Good business that the bustards won't go down this season 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    arny23394 said:
    Valley11 said:

Weird comment - what’s the correlation?
    Ah I dunno. Money and the importance given to a rich bloke who kicks a football. So much more important shit going on in the world. Just feels out of balance. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I don’t really see any link between the two. 
  • Options
    Griezmann going back to Athletico is being reported 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Yeah loan at the moment with the obligation to buy
  • Options
    Barca must be skint
  • Options
    Kelman confirmed by Gills.
  • Options
    The mis-management of that club over the last 4-5 years is absolutely breath-taking, the sheer amount of money they have literally burnt through is staggering. No wonder they are backing the super league its probably their only chance of survival.

Really sad as I always had a soft spot for them, could really see them falling off a cliff the next few seasons. Believe Griezemann's replacement is rumoured to be Luuk De Jong, who had a forgettable half season at Newcastle. To link up up with Martin Braithwaite, who had a poor stint at Middlesbrough. Amazing how things can change.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The mis-management of that club over the last 4-5 years is absolutely breath-taking, the sheer amount of money they have literally burnt through is staggering. No wonder they are backing the super league its probably their only chance of survival.

Really sad as I always had a soft spot for them, could really see them falling off a cliff the next few seasons. Believe Griezemann's replacement is rumoured to be Luuk De Jong, who had a forgettable half season at Newcastle. To link up up with Martin Braithwaite, who had a poor stint at Middlesbrough. Amazing how things can change.
    They surely won't go down, but it reminds me of the collapse of Leeds after Risdale spent too much
  • Options

Bit of a knock on effect for Atletico as they'll effectively be getting Griezmann back for free.

Chelsea are signing Saul Niguez for €5m with an option to buy for €40m next summer - They can then use that €40m to bring back Griezmann - Thats how you bloody do it Barcelona
  • Options
    Sam Morsy confirmed by Ipswich. 

Top signing
  • Options
    Sam Morsy confirmed by Ipswich. 

Top signing
    Cook buying back his Wigan favourites
  • Options
    Blackpool agree 500k with Crewe for Owen Dale. Personal terms still to be agreed.
  • Options
    Kerr announced to Wigan
  • Options
    Will Grigg has gone to Rotherham 
  • Options
    Blackpool agree 500k with Crewe for Owen Dale. Personal terms still to be agreed.
    Gutted we’re not Championship, £500k is a bargain for Dale.