Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Options
    Rumours abound that Mbappé, who's deal with PSG runs out soon, will be sold to Real Madrid, and PSG will put some of the money towards signing Cristiano Ronaldo.

I know they are both old and possibly past their absolute best, but a team with both Messi and CR7 in it will be mental
  • Options
    Crewe done a good job of filling the Kirk gap by signing Ben Knight from Man City on loan.
  • Options
    _nam11 said:
    Or, we could have a contented squad, lowish paid squad, pushing for top six (if we get the right personnel in over the next two weeks)

Whilst the big spenders, struggle to keep morale high, and underachieve, and we finish above them.
    Yes and Margot Robbie will be round for dinner in a couple of hours.
    Lucky sod
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Rumours abound that Mbappé, who's deal with PSG runs out soon, will be sold to Ipswich, and PSG will put some of the money towards signing Cristiano Ronaldo.

I know they are both old and possibly past their absolute best, but a team with both Messi and CR7 in it will be mental
    Corrected

• Options
    Don't know much about the players Ipswich have signed but assuming they did blow through L1 are they going to have 22 overly paid L1 players half of whom they will need to replace in the Championship anyway to have any chance of going up from there - meaning they end up loaning half of them out at a fraction of the wages or simply running a 30-35 man squad.
    A lot of the players they've bought are more than capable of playing in the championship, especially as some of them have stepped down a level to sign for them.
  • Options
    Christ, loan fees like that are ridiculous!!
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    That's one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in this window , a £1m loan fee for a fairly unproven young striker is absolutely crazy from Sheffield United. 
    Even crazier if Sunderland pay it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    That's one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in this window , a £1m loan fee for a fairly unproven young striker is absolutely crazy from Sheffield United. 
    I know they need a striker after losing Whyke but this isn't how they should go about it. 
  • Options
    I can't see it happening, it looks like mere speculation from a fansite 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    I know they need a striker after losing Whyke but this isn't how they should go about it. 
    To be honest I’m all up for them doing it! 
  • Options
    James mcclean presented as a Wigan player before the game. One I thought could have done a job for us 
  • Options
    Lincoln sign TJ Eyoma from Spurs on a permanent. 
  • Options
    Lincoln sign TJ Eyoma from Spurs on a permanent. 
    Don't worry, we've got TJ Hooker lined up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Batshuayi had done better for Palace last season, another club might have moved for him in the summer
  • Options
    Brandon Hanlan to Lincoln is a rumour
  • Options
    No Ipswich news?

Shurely shome mishtake...
  • Options
    Know he got mentioned on the Rumours thread briefly

Jordan Garrick has signed for Plymouth on loan from Swansea City
  • Options
    Morecambe on the other hand have signed Courtney Duffus from Bromley
  • Options
    Know he got mentioned on the Rumours thread briefly

Jordan Garrick has signed for Plymouth on loan from Swansea City
    A number of realistic names have been mentioned on that thread, but have gone elsewhere. 2 weeks for the transfer team to show why we rejected them...
  • Options
    Gary Cahill has signed for Bournemouth
  • Options
    Decent signing for them
  • Options
    Decent signing for them
    Surprised that Southampton didnt get him after they lost Vestergaard