Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Well Man City might be in for a new left back...
    No wonder we're struggling to bring in a LB if City are after one too

EDIT, just seen the story  :#
  • Options
    I won't comment on City's search for a new left back 🤐🤐

But Jorge Mendes is now in Paris...... 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

I think you're safe to comment as far as providing this link:

https://www.cheshire.police.uk/news/cheshire/news/articles/2021/8/man-charged-in-connection-with-serious-sexual-offences-in-cheshire/
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

https://www.cheshire.police.uk/news/cheshire/news/articles/2021/8/man-charged-in-connection-with-serious-sexual-offences-in-cheshire/
    It's still not a good idea to talk about an on going case. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

It's still not a good idea to talk about an on going case. 
    No, which is why I wouldn't add any more to the above.
  • Options
    Ronaldo and then haaland and city I reckon... ronaldo will score hatfulls with the amount of chances city make. 
  • Options
    Jack Wilshire to Wigan link on the socials this morning....... 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    He heard they have a nice pier, and is looking forward to some seaside nightlife
  • Options
    PSG are going to replace Mbappe with, checks notes, Richarlison. 
  • Options
    There's going to be some massive amounts of money moving in the next few days amongst the top clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moise Keane to Juv as well... Everton could be making a fortune. 
  • Options
    No wonder Everton want to sign Neal Maupay from Brighton
  • Options
    I really don't know why Real are bidding way over €100m for Mbappe now when he's free next summer and wants to move to Real not anywhere else.  Tell him fine, we'll sign.you next summer.
  • Options
    I really don't know why Real are bidding way over €100m for Mbappe now when he's free next summer and wants to move to Real not anywhere else.  Tell him fine, we'll sign.you next summer.
    I wonder if behind the scenes PSG need to sell someone to make up some money, after all the players they've signed on frees will all be on astronomical wages, and they know Mbappé won't sign a new deal as his heart is on playing for Madrid. Real Madrid are probably worried PSG would sell him to someone else (God knows who)
  • Options
    PSG have apparently said he either signs a new contract, leaves for Madrid, or they will make him sit out an entire year which the player doesn't want to do.

But if it came to it, i'm sure he is quite capable of getting paid to do nothing for a year then go for free next year. So surely the ball is in Madrid's court. Offer a lowball 50m or something? Offering almost 150m is ridiculous. 
  • Options
    If Mbappe either signs a new deal or is sold then PSG have to pay Monaco an extra 35million.
    I'm sure that factors in too.
  • Options
    Ronaldo to Man UNITED being heavily backed this morning 😳
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Ronaldo to Man UNITED being heavily backed this morning 😳
    I'd be surprised, he's effectively leaving Juve to try and win the CL elsewhere and get himself another Ballon D'or, City made sense, United don't.
  • Options
    This window is mental... now rumoured PSG making a late move for Haaland to replace Mbappe
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    This window is mental... now rumoured PSG making a late move for Haaland to replace Mbappe
    Could realistically see Lewandowski go to PSG, with Haaland going to Bayern too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Ronaldo now on a plan from Turin to Manchester....... Already confirmed he won't be playing for Juve at the weekend. 
  • Options

Now been backed to odds on!! 
  • Options
    Will it be similar to Robinho, when even he was surprised to sign with City, but the other way round, people are talking about City for Cristiano and he ends up at Untied
  • Options
    Can you imagine the fuss if they have all these links, make a bid, and then he goes to City anyway?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    He heard they have a nice pier, and is looking forward to some seaside nightlife
    I mentioned him on the rumours pages a few days ago  .. just the sort of player we need at least on a trial/pay him by the game basis .. so why the fuck are we letting other L1 outfits seemingly steal a march on us .. the answer ? .. Sandy hasn't got the cash, or is not prepared to put up the cash to sign players who could make a REAL difference to us 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Ronaldo is a football whore, instead at the airport seeing the little signs of his name from his chauffeur it will be teams with bits of paper holding up to show his potential weekly salary. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Ronaldo now on a plan from Turin to Manchester....... Already confirmed he won't be playing for Juve at the weekend. 
    Correction plane is heading for Lisbon..... 
  • Options
    His deal to City is off. If he goes United, it’ll be glorious seeing their fans take a massive u-turn. He was a Judas yesterday. Cannot stand that football club and it’s fans base.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I mentioned him on the rumours pages a few days ago  .. just the sort of player we need at least on a trial/pay him by the game basis .. so why the fuck are we letting other L1 outfits seemingly steal a march on us .. the answer ? .. Sandy hasn't got the cash, or is not prepared to put up the cash to sign players who could make a REAL difference to us 
    Not sure anyone would go near Wilshere with his injury record.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Not sure anyone would go near Wilshere with his injury record.
    Maybe only on a pay as you play type deal.