Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Options
    iaitch said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Jack Wilshire to Wigan link on the socials this morning....... 
    He heard they have a nice pier, and is looking forward to some seaside nightlife
    I mentioned him on the rumours pages a few days ago  .. just the sort of player we need at least on a trial/pay him by the game basis .. so why the fuck are we letting other L1 outfits seemingly steal a march on us .. the answer ? .. Sandy hasn't got the cash, or is not prepared to put up the cash to sign players who could make a REAL difference to us 
    Not sure anyone would go near Wilshere with his injury record.
    Maybe only on a pay as you play type deal.
    With a squad cap? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    iaitch said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    He heard they have a nice pier, and is looking forward to some seaside nightlife
    I mentioned him on the rumours pages a few days ago  .. just the sort of player we need at least on a trial/pay him by the game basis .. so why the fuck are we letting other L1 outfits seemingly steal a march on us .. the answer ? .. Sandy hasn't got the cash, or is not prepared to put up the cash to sign players who could make a REAL difference to us 
    With a squad cap? 
    Yeah good point!  Does make it less likely.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    which is exactly what I suggested .. we will see if Wigan, or another club with more ambition than us, take a chance on him
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    CAFCsayer said:
    This window is mental... now rumoured PSG making a late move for Haaland to replace Mbappe
    Looks like Ronaldo is going to Man United. I wonder if there is any truth in the Haaland/PSG link and City are going to try to jump in a year earlier than they had planned...

Watching from the depths of League 1 during this odd Covid recovery period, the game at the top level has truly gone absolutely bonkers again and this summer with Messi, Lukaku, Grealish, Ramos, Varane and now possibly Ronaldo, Mbappe and Haaland moving it is just travelling further and further into a fantasy land.
  • Options
    Ronaldo is NOT signing for City!!

Expect him to rock up at the etiad any minute now. 
  • Options
    Cristiano and his agent using the possibility of signing for City to force a move to Man United?
  • Options
    Also imagine you're the "richest club in the world" yet you've bottled signing Kane, Messi and now Ronaldo all in the same window, and are apparently happy with Gabriel Jesus as your only out and out striker in the squad
  • Options
    Jesus - looking on the BlueMoon Man City forum and what a total bunch of muppets they are coming across like......

Lets not forget we beat them to the Championship title and their natural place in English football is probably mid to lower end premier league (just below likes of Everton). They should enjoy their current spell while it lasts.

Instead they are now saying its been a 'very very poor window there's no way of shirking away from it' and they are 'clearly working within some pretty tight constraints'.

Fuck me - they just paid £100m for a player and broke the British transfer record! Get a grip lads. I remember when their star signing was Shaun Goater!

I'm afraid they even have this wood over us. 1936-37. Bastards
  • Options
    His deal to City is off. If he goes United, it’ll be glorious seeing their fans take a massive u-turn. He was a Judas yesterday. Cannot stand that football club and it’s fans base.
    I really dont want this to happen, i would love city to sign him a) just for Man U fans reaction, which is already over the top considering b) no chance of united winning the league and increases citys, granted i dont care if city win the league but if it lessens both United/ Chelsea and Liverpools chances of winning the league i'd accept it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City fanbase more unbearable than United's atm imo
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Disagree completely, suppose who you know. I dont know any City fans, United and Liverpool the worst by far, proper idiots
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Mendy remanded to custody ! apparently he broke bail conditions in August so has been sent down awaiting trial
  • Options
    Is this Romano character a super-agent or someone in football, or is he just the most ITK man in history?
  • Options
    Incredible window for United, Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo signing.

Surely have to get rid of Martial now. Ronaldo will always play, and they have Cavani and Greenwood. Martial won't even make the bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's Always Pissy In.....Cheltenham?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Apparently paying a transfer fee of 200k and a salary of 3k a week. Mental money for a non league side.

And that's on top of what they paid for Hayden, plus of course the salary for Mullin (around 4-5k a week).
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Apparently paying a transfer fee of 200k and a salary of 3k a week. Mental money for a non league side.

And that's on top of what they paid for Hayden, plus of course the salary for Mullin (around 4-5k a week).
    New owners coming in, acting like Rockstars, have then brought in a lot of money in sponsorship, and are now throwing cash about building a star studded squad (for that level) in a bid to get them out of the division...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Disagree completely, suppose who you know. I dont know any City fans, United and Liverpool the worst by far, proper idiots
    I don’t mind city, but the fans I know speak about them like they’re still the plucky underdogs, rather than one of the richest clubs in the world and a PR exercise for a gulf state 
  • Options
    Ronaldo confirmed.

Best player in the world back in the best league.
  • Options
    Messi joined a pub league, Ronaldo Joined the best league.. says it all for me. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Messi joined a pub league, Ronaldo Joined the best league.. says it all for me. 
    Messi joined a club where he has a number of friends, an Argie manager and more importantly, we're told it was only PSG who put an offer to him.

Ronaldo obviously has ties to United so it's a natural pull for him to go back there.