Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• People getting excited over a car....jesus this thread has hit a new low...
    Jeez, there's fu*k all else to get exited about on this thread is there, looks like a nice car with an even nicer registration plate, so fill yer boots  B)
  • Rossman92 said:
    If that’s not Kirk’s number plate then blimey what a strange coincidence 
    Exactly this. If it isnt his then whoever it is has been sent from the God of torment just to wind us up lol
  • Unless that fella works for the club he wouldn’t be allowed in the car park
  • Rothko said:
    Someone does need to answer this, what is it with footballers, and wealthy people and Range Rovers, like what's the thing that makes them such a good buy?
    Simple. They are nicely engineered and a smooth, comfortable ride. And expensive!
  • Sponsored links:

• ButtleJR said:
    People getting excited over a car....jesus this thread has hit a new low...
    I mean, the reg plate is CK11rkk... it's almost certainly his car.
    Not saying it isnt but its just the reaction..like looking at the reg on the Gov website? Why??
  • PWADDICK said:
    Unless that fella works for the club he wouldn’t be allowed in the car park
    Not so.  Anyone can park in that car park other than on match days.

They even let me park there!
  • Can I just point out the terrible parking. Parked right in the middle of 2 spaces
  • Yep, I’d be pleased if this were true.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe Thomas should come out and admit how much it actually cost to purchase the shares for the club. I for one would temper my expectations if it actually cost him a few million. I desperately want out of this league but I don't want him to spend a crazy amount of his own money. He has to try and get this club to be as solvent as possible. And yes in this league I know that's gonna be a really tough ask.
    I’d love to know. Pumping millions of his personal cash into the club with no return is not sustainable. He did say that he would consider another investor didn’t he, I wonder if Andrew Barclay is still interested…  
  • If we sign Clarke and Kirk today that will definitely lift the spirits on this forum. It’s very much needed.
  • His Dad has just died, I’d be surprised if he has come down that quickly? It’ll be a coincidence if that isn’t his car. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Been told Clarke is at the ground and singing
    No good to us then, we want players for their footballing ability.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!