Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:
    Nothing we don't know from the car pic but told it is Kirk 100% confirmed and he's signing today. 
    What happened to you saying Clarke is definitely signing today? Edited it in about 30 seconds lol
  • J BLOCK said:
    Nothing we don't know from the car pic but told it is Kirk 100% confirmed and he's signing today. 
    Kirk and Clarke in today would be a nice bonus before Oxford. Would be satisfied with Kirk, DJ, Washington and Clarke as our wingers for the season. 

Just a LB, CB and Striker to go
  • J BLOCK said:
    Kirk and Clarke in today would be a nice bonus before Oxford. Would be satisfied with Kirk, DJ, Washington and Clarke as our wingers for the season. 

Think Clarke will be out of reach, but agree with above.
    LB, CB, Striker and CM for me would be a great window.
  • J BLOCK said:

I swear your post said Clarke not Kirk when I posted this
  • RedRobin said:
    His Dad has just died, I’d be surprised if he has come down that quickly? It’ll be a coincidence if that isn’t his car. 
    I thought this, but football is a very volatile and time sensitive business, his agent may of been saying looks let’s get something done.  As tough as it sounds.
  • Now we know the source … it’s Brenda in the club shop 🙄 
  • Sponsored links:

• OH FFS !!! the meltdown at 3pm if nothing is announced
  • Who is Clarke?
  • Stewart said:
    Can I just point out the terrible parking. Parked right in the middle of 2 spaces
    Yep, proper Range Rover parking. Empty carpark is no excuse, call the deal off.
  • Who is Clarke?
    a Spurs player but he meant Kirk anyway.
  • AndyG said:
    OH FFS !!! the meltdown at 3pm if when nothing is announced 
  • MrBurns said:
    I'm hearing it'll be announced at 3pm today. 3 year deal
    Exactly what we don't need another RR on a 3 year deal ;)
  • MrBurns said:
    You’re setting yourself up here, fella. Get your tin hat ready for when it doesn’t happen! 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    Yeah we all know who that is, likely made up. 
  • Is that cockney rhyming slang for wa.......... 
  • Well. I was trawling for the net and just came across this link It stops you all asking that DAMN question !!

https://www.celebheightwiki.com/charlie-kirk-footballer-height

• T_C_E said:
    MrBurns said:
    Would you prefer an Austin A30.
  • bobmunro said:
    Laddick01 said:
    If they don’t announce him with a Star Trek theme then I’ve lost faith in the comms team
    Not definite or ITK, but I have it on good authority that Ollie was seen in a fancy dress shop yesterday ordering a Klingon costume.
    What a man does in his spare time is definitely and completely his own business.
  • T_C_E said:
    MrBurns said:
    Would you prefer an Austin A30.
    I'd prefer the USS Enterprise.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!