Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Bubble said:
    If I had a pound for the amount of years I’ve heard “new signing in the new kit” I could have outbid ESI 10 fold in November 2020. 
    Been done recently  ;)

• Lee Bowyer coming back?
  • Two diff people have now texted me tonight saying that LB and Winger/striker set to sign in conjunction with kit release ….. ???? 
    They shot it today, Akin Famewo was one of the models. 

I can’t imagine we’d make signings and hold them back for a kit launch. I really can’t imagine the names/images of said signings wouldn’t leak before the kit launch.
    It's Bamba and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing obviously 
  • Mullins and Purse surely
  • Mullins and Purse surely
    Your forgetting Julian Gray. 
  • edited July 2021
    Not sure if they’d hold back unveiling new players to put them in a new kit but might be plausible that we’ve got players lined up for tomorrow. Who knows!
  • Honestly Bobby Moore is probably more reliable.

If we do sign 2 with the kit I will happily write a full apology.
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    Honestly Bobby Moore is probably more reliable.

If we do sign 2 with the kit I will happily write a full apology.
    It's up there with the 'I wonder if Sandgaard will announce several signings in one go?' theory.

• Couldn't see any new kit on Akin's Instagram
  • Two diff people have now texted me tonight saying that LB and Winger/striker set to sign in conjunction with kit release ….. ???? 
    Was that two people. 
    Colin  and Bexleyboy 
    Promote worthy.

I doff my cap to you, sir 
  • The trouble with all the different wind ups being posted on here for gullible people like me it's just constant disappoint. I just know I will be gutted tomorrow when Bobby Moore isnt announced 
    Was that two people. 
    Colin  and Bexleyboy 

If Colin and Bexleyboy both sent texts then presumably we must now refer to him as Ronnie 'Three Phones' Moore.
  • edited July 2021
    bobmunro said:
    Two diff people have now texted me tonight saying that LB and Winger/striker set to sign in conjunction with kit release ….. ???? 
    Was that two people. 
    Colin  and Bexleyboy 

If Colin and Bexleyboy both sent texts then presumably we must now refer to him as Ronnie 'Super duper phone' Moore.

• edited July 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Crusty54 said:

Couldn't see any new kit on Akin's Instagram
    I’m told he was definitely there.  Also that one of the shirts looks superb.  I want one already
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Just had a text text to say we are signing Colin Moore and Ronnie Bexley.  Thoughts? 
    Sure it's not Ron Benson and Tony Hedges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbP_pIgR4s

Mike Bassett even says "if you're old enough you're good enough".
    Are they staying in The Marriot Hotel?
  • edited July 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    It's already on twitter that we are signing a winger and a left back tomorrow 😂😂😂
    Oh brilliant it's now confirmed as Sims and Ogilvie.  E I E I O

If this isn't true Princess Diana is my cousin!!!

(no she isn't but..) 
  • bobmunro said:
    Two diff people have now texted me tonight saying that LB and Winger/striker set to sign in conjunction with kit release ….. ???? 
    Was that two people. 
    Colin  and Bexleyboy 

If Colin and Bexleyboy both sent texts then presumably we must now refer to him as Ronnie 'Three Phones' Moore.
    The Two Ronnies ...... both of him.

He might as well be saying: "It's goodnight a rumour from me".

"And goodnight a rumour from him."

Goodnight, Ronnie.

• Oggy Red said:
    no news is good news......so they say  :D
    You're a bit cheerful all of a sudden, Golfie? 

What do you know that we don't? :smile:

Had his annual shag. 
    Lucky bastard!
  • Scoham said:
    Swisdom said:
    Crusty54 said:

Couldn't see any new kit on Akin's Instagram
    I’m told he was definitely there.  Also that one of the shirts looks superb.  I want one already
    He was.

Oh great, he’s self isolating :-(
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!