Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Re Cousins - I remember him and that was a good few years ago, since then he has allegedly had injuries and not played too often 

no way can I form a relevant opinion on his current abilities 
  • League one betting has Sunderland favs we are 4th fav and Wigan are 7th 
  • I thought we robbed QPR with that sale.  Cousins or 1.5 million ?  Cousins wasn't all that really even then .
    Robbed em again with 2 million for Bonne 
    Even Dick Turpin wore a mask
  • League one betting has Sunderland favs we are 4th fav and Wigan are 7th 

Meaningless right now ....... all teams in the division are still building their squads.

• Oggy Red said:
    League one betting has Sunderland favs we are 4th fav and Wigan are 7th 

Meaningless right now ....... all teams in the division are still building their squads.

Some have finished & some are almost done. Imo we really havent got started yet. 
  • Oggy Red said:

Some have finished & some are almost done. Imo we really havent got started yet. 
    Have to agree. Feels like we’re miles behind where we need to be. 
  • Jac_52 said:
    Oggy Red said:

Good, so even you acknowledge we haven't finished yet so please please please quit your incessant whining for at least a week I beg of you.
    Tbf he isn’t saying we haven’t finished - he’s saying we haven’t even started. 

There is a tonne to do in 3 weeks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Jac_52 said:
    Oggy Red said:

Good, so even you acknowledge we haven't finished yet so please please please quit your incessant whining for at least a week I beg of you.

We have though
  • Jac_52 said:
    Oggy Red said:

I know he's not saying that, my post says as much, which is why I'd like him to quit moaning about it 24/7.
  • Jac_52 said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Oggy Red said:

I know he's not saying that, my post says as much, which is why I'd like him to quit moaning about it 24/7.
    Truth hurts does it  ?
  • edited July 2021
    Oggy Red said:

Am curious... Which clubs have finished their transfer business this summer?

Especially as there have been very few Premier League loans so far to the lower leagues
  • With with NA having to isolate will this delay potential signings further?
  • Bournesnr said:
    With with NA having to isolate will this delay potential signings further?
    Hope not what with the likes of Zoom, imagine thats been used a lot already to avoid players coming into contact too much with clubs that they may not even sign off
  • Sponsored links:

• Bournesnr said:
    With with NA having to isolate will this delay potential signings further?
    No 
  • Valley11 said:
    I think it’s entirely fair to discuss and question our transfer business or lack of it so far. 
    There seems to be this thing since Covid where anyone who doesn’t agree with the masses get absolutely pelted. 
    The days of opposing sides in a debate seem to be disappearing. 
    He doesn't get pelters  because he disagrees with the masses, he gets pelters  because every year, without fail (and I've been a member here since 2006) he bitches and moans about our lack of transfer activity. Doesn't matter who or when we sign players, how well we've done the previous season or how well we do that season, Golfie  is a constant. I even had an online spat with him one year (around a decade ago). He hasn't changed, and won't, so I'm not sure why people let him wind them up, but it is what it is.
  • Oggy Red said:

Which teams have finished rebuilding, Golfie?

• If we signed Messi some folk would kick off saying why are we signing old players 
  • AndyG said:
    If we signed Messi some folk would kick off saying why are we signing old players 
    Or short players.

• Or too lightweight.

• Or hes taking a pay cut so obviously not good enough 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!