Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• 👀👀👀 more confused than before especially now iv seen all the comments lined up🤨
  • What s load of bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Just given Danger Mouse a call.  He's going to put Penfold in his place...

Mark?
  • Addicks59 said:
    ⁹right you are all having a pop at me carry on does not bother me at all.BUT so far bar one Moses I have been correct.Stockley all you clever ducks signed beginning May he wasn't  got the date bang on. Got Dobson bang on got mullins bang on despite cawley  saying he was not a target.ALSO the only one saying we where about to sign a new partner we have and over time will be huge all you lot could think off was a shirt sponsor ship . AS for JFC I was set up
     By someone that should of known better I sponsored him as a kid but there you go I mentioned piggott as a joke and said at the time you would laugh at this but there you go.Now to the people that pop at my spelling SO WHAT I hope there is nothing wrong with you I hope all of you are proud of yourself I have played for the club as a boy and have made many friends over the years associated with the club .Anyway enjoy yourselves having a go at me I could not care less I am 77yrs old and been with the club for 68 of those yrs I do not live in England anymore so I realy relight on my contacts built up over the years.I wish all you so called supporters the best of luck in your so called predictions YOU are not doing very well are you .y record is spot on bar one never mind A.
    Take a chill pill before you blow a gasket.

I think that some are tempted to have a pop at you because of the way you put your rumours across. We all know that Cawley has contacts at the club, you haven't yet proved you have a good track record. 

Nobody should be digging you out over your spelling. I won't given my frequent cock ups on that front, although just occasionally your posts are difficult to fully comprehend. My genuine suggestion would be to count to ten, re-read your post, amend if necessary and then press send. 
  • Addicks59 said:
    ⁹right you are all having a pop at me carry on does not bother me at all.BUT so far bar one Moses I have been correct.Stockley all you clever ducks signed beginning May he wasn't  got the date bang on. Got Dobson bang on got mullins bang on despite cawley  saying he was not a target.ALSO the only one saying we where about to sign a new partner we have and over time will be huge all you lot could think off was a shirt sponsor ship . AS for JFC I was set up
     By someone that should of known better I sponsored him as a kid but there you go I mentioned piggott as a joke and said at the time you would laugh at this but there you go.Now to the people that pop at my spelling SO WHAT I hope there is nothing wrong with you I hope all of you are proud of yourself I have played for the club as a boy and have made many friends over the years associated with the club .Anyway enjoy yourselves having a go at me I could not care less I am 77yrs old and been with the club for 68 of those yrs I do not live in England anymore so I realy relight on my contacts built up over the years.I wish all you so called supporters the best of luck in your so called predictions YOU are not doing very well are you .y record is spot on bar one never mind A.
    Addicks59's sumptuous prose and nose for a deal reminds me of a certain Richard Cawley - thank you for your fine work good sir - your secret is safe with us!
  • edited July 2021
    8.45 Sunday 4 July 2021

Satire is officially dead

RIP
  • Addicks59 said:
    Well said mate .. to many people moan when there no rumours on the rumours page yet when someone does have information they get attacked because if don’t happen within the hour ….
    Richard Crawley gets things wrong he corrected me about Amos leaving but find out through someone else I was right .. the club are keeping things very close and Crawley only finds out about 30 mins before it happens 

keep posting its good info even the best sources don’t know what goes on behind the managers door fully so let’s take the info and be grateful 
    What was is about the Amos deal Richard Crawley got wrong that you know to be correct?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Well said mate .. to many people moan when there no rumours on the rumours page yet when someone does have information they get attacked because if don’t happen within the hour ….
    Richard Crawley gets things wrong he corrected me about Amos leaving but find out through someone else I was right .. the club are keeping things very close and Crawley only finds out about 30 mins before it happens 

keep posting its good info even the best sources don’t know what goes on behind the managers door fully so let’s take the info and be grateful 
    Apart from Cawley who knew we were interested in the goalkeeper from Portsmouth back on the 26th May on the South London Press website. 

• Sponsored links:

• I have no idea who @Addicks59 is, but can we please cut him some slack? He has explained in his post his connections, and, yes I don't know how good they are, but let's just see what transpires over the next few days 
    As for having a go at him about his spelling that's just rude and to me, also as an older generation guy, a bit OTT, afterall he may be dyslexic!
    Let's just revel in last night's win for England and enjoy the next few days.
    If the info he has been given is correct a few people are going to have to eat humble pie, if not then we'll know soon enough!
    Well said, @Redmidland. Can I ask who Addicks59 is saying we are getting? Don’t really fancy the last 10 pages if it’s just people arguing.
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Addicks59 said:

What was is about the Amos deal Richard Crawley got wrong that you know to be correct?

I was told in confidence information from Amos agent via another person who posts on all forums .. sorry I can’t pass it on unless the person in question says it’s ok 
    Many thanks, its one of those ITK info 
  • I enjoy this thread every year and hope people will continue to behave respectfully to each other. 

Btw I did mention Dobson early on in this thread (I am not claiming to be itk though). 
  • Stewart said:
    I have no idea who @Addicks59 is, but can we please cut him some slack? He has explained in his post his connections, and, yes I don't know how good they are, but let's just see what transpires over the next few days 
    As for having a go at him about his spelling that's just rude and to me, also as an older generation guy, a bit OTT, afterall he may be dyslexic!
    Let's just revel in last night's win for England and enjoy the next few days.
    If the info he has been given is correct a few people are going to have to eat humble pie, if not then we'll know soon enough!
    Well said, @Redmidland. Can I ask who Addicks59 is saying we are getting? Don’t really fancy the last 10 pages if it’s just people arguing.
    There is, I believe, a few he has mentioned. Mullin(s), Tucker, Boyle I seem to remember, there may be a couple more, but I cant remember.
  • Can't wait for Monday then, Mullins, Tucker, Boyle, Fraser, Pigott, Morell and a new Partner.  Exciting times.
    🙄
    Who is Mullins ?
    Hayden. We’ve finally got our man.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!