Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• That just shows again how mental football is. You value a player at £1m then drop to £500k ! If true it's just stupid. If you value anything at £1m in the first place why would you then say half of that price ?
  • edited June 2021
    #announcesanchezwatt
    I hope they'd release that news out on the Hackney Marshes
  • edited June 2021
    #announcesanchezwatt
    I hope they'd release that news out on the Hackney Marshes
    Wouldn't it be lovely if Adkins was to go there and do it for one of his morning walks. 
  • AndyG said:
    That just shows again how mental football is. You value a player at £1m then drop to £500k ! If true it's just stupid. If you value anything at £1m in the first place why would you then say half of that price ?
    If you ever valued it at a million in the first place.  Even the rumours that are true are laced with bullshit, opinion, misunderstanding, rumour and innuendo. 
  • @Dazzler21 you need to get @Henry Irving on the sheet for starting the Sanchez Watt rumour last night 😂😂
  • Addicks59 said:
    I was replying to a comment about Boyle saying we was never in for him. As regards tucker yes I think we are after him we will be silly if we are not now the price has lowered.
    So no offense, you're just guessing and saying it would be a good signing? This isn't an actual link? 
  • AndyG said:
    That just shows again how mental football is. You value a player at £1m then drop to £500k ! If true it's just stupid. If you value anything at £1m in the first place why would you then say half of that price ?
    Funnily enough we had the opposite problem with Roland Rat not realising he was overvaluing CAFC and wouldn't drop the price to release us from his claws!
  • Has anyone got an origin for the Boyle rumour.  I didn't do any resource before I started digging. 

The first source, over the last few days, I can find is an infamous fan tweeting Nixon.  Not actually Nixon, although that would be bad enough.

I also discovered that Fraser to Wigan is off, according to teenage boy. 
  • Cawley throws ice on the Boyle story. If he's wrong, he'll be in hot water
  • Addicks59 said:
    I was replying to a comment about Boyle saying we was never in for him. As regards tucker yes I think we are after him we will be silly if we are not now the price has lowered.
    If your saying he was at the ground this morning then surely you know we are after him ?!
    why would they lower price by that much aswell just doesnt add up
    especially the way the window has gone so far with inflated prices 
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems  like we have gone off the Boyle
  • Was expecting another transfer announcement today from reading between the lines. Shame but at least the sun is out.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Don't think we will be intrested, wonder where he will end up? 
    Yeah, fancy not being interested in a striker who scored 32 goals last season & at age 26 is in his prime.

Much better going for a 32 year old who scores half that amount.

Bonkers some people. Of course we should be interested. 
    Fancy being intrested in a striker that averaged 4 goals a season before the last one........

If we signed him last summer you would have flipped and started saying "where are the goals coming from".

Bonkers some people. 
  • I think you all need to simmer down 
  • I will until a semi official source confirms our interest in Jack Tucker before getting all giddy about it. Still think he ends up getting a move to the Championship.
  • I will until a semi official source confirms our interest in Jack Tucker before getting all giddy about it. Still think he ends up getting a move to the Championship.
    @ButtleJR seemed pretty confident this morning, has been right, and admittedly wrong, before. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Don't think we will be intrested, wonder where he will end up? 
    Think Fleetwood/Bolton would be a good fit. He’s from the northwest and is looking for one last big (by lower league standards) contract. Would be shocked if he goes to Sheff Wed/Ipswich/Sunderland/us.
  • Sponsored links:

• LTKapal said:
    I think you all need to simmer down 
    Things could easily bubble over. 
  • This all gathering a bit of steam. Someone blow the whistle...

(That's two chalked off yer bastards!)
  • Nigel dropping the juicy gossip.
  • Sounds like the staff could be in for a busy week. I just hope they don't get Tuckered out.
  • More to come this week perhaps! They come along like buses as Gallen said. 
  • Sorry, but has Amos gone?
  • Where are the in the know people @ .....

how did it go with tucker today !!!??? Come onnnnnnnnnn
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!