Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Very glad bowyer left after some things I've heard tonight. Think he didn't have long left and jumped ship while he could. Hope he gets Birmingham relegated and we go up. Onwards and upwards. 
    Still waiting. 
    Nobody has heard anything, boys being boys on a footy forum.
  • Options
    Does like to beat someone in the Championship top six doesnt he

Well done Lee, hope he goes on to have a good career same as any Charlton player that departs the club 
    I agree , just like Scott Parker and Lyle Taylor , left the club cos it suited them 
  • Options
    Reading had won3 drawn 1 of their last 4 i think , so a decent result , i said he'll keep them up 
  • Options
    Not really that bothered about Bowyer’s progress. 
    More interested in seeing Wednesday go down. Although, having said that, I’d rather see Rotherham put a run together and send them both down. But that’s nothing to do with Bowyer, just Birmingham are a scummy club and Wednesday are cheats. 
    Feel exactly the same, nothing against LB but Birmingham are a scummy club with scummy fans.
  • Options
    I can't wish him well really after watching that game...he was far more animated in that game than he was for the last 3 months at Charlton.  I think we have been had over with a the bullshit he spouted after every game. He seems happier there than he ever seemed here yet they have had 8 managers now in 4 and a half years .
    I would dearly love to know what went on this last few months in our dressing room to be honest.
    My feeling is that Bow has month on month been crushed by the pressure at Charlton. He’s been involved right back to Roland and everything since. Deterioration in results and performances. It all must take a toll. I think getting a fresh start has taken an enormous weight off his shoulders. I don’t wish him anything but good luck.
    Isnt he walking into the same scenario at Birmingham though?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I can't wish him well really after watching that game...he was far more animated in that game than he was for the last 3 months at Charlton.  I think we have been had over with a the bullshit he spouted after every game. He seems happier there than he ever seemed here yet they have had 8 managers now in 4 and a half years .
    I would dearly love to know what went on this last few months in our dressing room to be honest.
    My feeling is that Bow has month on month been crushed by the pressure at Charlton. He’s been involved right back to Roland and everything since. Deterioration in results and performances. It all must take a toll. I think getting a fresh start has taken an enormous weight off his shoulders. I don’t wish him anything but good luck.
    But we support Charlton not Bowyer pal.

I don't wish Bow ill but I agree somewhat in @addick1956 comments
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Very glad bowyer left after some things I've heard tonight. Think he didn't have long left and jumped ship while he could. Hope he gets Birmingham relegated and we go up. Onwards and upwards. 
    Still waiting. 
    Thinking you might have a long wait!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With you on that 
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Still waiting. 
    Nobody has heard anything, boys being boys on a footy forum.
    Tbf, might be wrong... But hadn't butle been in contact with sandgaard or his son
  • Options
    Isnt he walking into the same scenario at Birmingham though?
    But he has no involvement in what's going on there, and nothing to lose really

Charlton lose, it's his team (after 2 transfer windows). Birmingham lose, it's Karanka's team
  • Options

Think it’s pretty obvious he was desperately unhappy. Different bloke altogether from the first Lee Bowyer we saw when he took over from Robinson. I don’t blame him one bit for wanting out and starting afresh. 

Pal ?????? Wtf
    Think it's pretty obvious I'm trying to lighthearten the comment and not look for an argument.
    Mate
  • Options
    Birmingham the first game on Quest...
  • Options

Think it’s pretty obvious he was desperately unhappy. Different bloke altogether from the first Lee Bowyer we saw when he took over from Robinson. I don’t blame him one bit for wanting out and starting afresh. 

Pal ?????? Wtf
    Think it's pretty obvious I'm trying to lighthearten the comment and not look for an argument.
    Mate

Yeah not aggressive at all really.
    Apologies if you find that aggressive. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pal ?????? Wtf
    Mate

Apologies if you find that aggressive. 
    Accepted. No problem 
  • Options
    Bow took us up via Wembley. He still has plenty of credit in my book. Glad he's made a good start.
    Me too 
  • Options

Pal ?????? Wtf
    Mate

How’s that aggressive?😂
    Come on buddy. It is a bit aggressive mucca.
    I remember there being a list of phrases using the synonyms for friend that could be chatting to a friend or starting a fight.
  • Options
    Mixed emotions. Yesterday I felt numb. I didn’t want LB to leave. 
    Earlier today I felt a bit let down by him. If he had been manager and we won last night we are back in the top six with all to play for. Why walk out on that and your settled family life in the south. 
    Tonight I kind of wanted Reading to win. 
    Now, I’m not sure.

I think (as I’m sure many others do) there is a lot more to his departure than we know (apart from those ITK).

I’ve decided to only concern myself with the progress of Charlton from here on until the real facts are established.  
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Pal ?????? Wtf
    Mate

How’s that aggressive?😂
    Come on buddy. It is a bit aggressive mucca.
    I remember there being a list of phrases using the synonyms for friend that could be chatting to a friend or starting a fight.
    https://youtu.be/zuQK6t2Esng
  • Options
    Couldn’t give a toss how Birmingham are doing frankly - not my favourite team or fans
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Come on, Reading 
    why?
    I was always “Bowyer in”.  Now I want this to go wrong for him.