Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Back in front against the run of play. 2-1
  • Options
    B*gger ! 
  • Options
    Short term new manager bounce

Just like Jacko getting a win last night 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Croydon said:
    Can somebody please just tell us what's happened?
    Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And then Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
    Oi don't call Pratley and Watson dinosaurs.
  • Options
    Back in front against the run of play. 2-1
    Don't worry. 10 minutes to go. Cue Bowyer taking 2 forwards off and bringing 2 defenders on. 10 men back behind the ball.

A last minute equaliser for Reading? 
  • Options
    Rotherham have four games in hand and have to play Birmingham, still a long way to go.
  • Options
    siblers said:
    B*gger ! 
    It extends the gap from Sheffield Wednesday though which is a good thing 
    I’d rather Wednesday stay up over Birmingham 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Blimey, his inflated ego is going to explode tonight 
    'this place woulda bin baaancin' 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Corrr Leko almost gives away a penalty as bad as Maatsen's last night!
  • Options
    FT 2-1. Big three points in the relegation battle.
  • Options
    Possession 33% Birmingham  
                        67% Reading
  • Options
    What’s with all the wanting him to fail? A bit petty and childish 
    Nothing to do with Bowyer, would love see Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday get relegated as I can’t stand either of them.
  • Options
    fuck the begrudgers!!
  • Options
    Good on him. Happy to see that gap to the wendies increase
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Blimey, his inflated ego is going to explode tonight 
    Well his unbeaten in 5 games , I tell the lads I manage were unbeaten in 4 months, granted its been lock down and we can't play buts its a new record for our club.
  • Options
    I’m sure it’s a weight off his mind to get those three points. I’m pleased for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Possession 33% Birmingham  
                        67% Reading
    Birmingham lead every other stat: more shots, more corners, more tackles, more duels won and most importantly, more goals. Reading had plenty of the ball in non threatening areas but no idea how to create a decent opening in the final third.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
     I’ve met Lee - when he spoke at Bromley Addicks. It was when I was boycotting and we talked about that. Seemed a really nice bloke, no sign of any ego probs. 
    I’m hoping he does well and they stay up.
    I also haven’t got a prob with Birmingham. I remember the Leeds playoff game at St Andrews. Birmingham fans were nice to us and pleased we’d won. Clapped the coaches as we drove past.
  • Options
    paulfox said:
     I’ve met Lee - when he spoke at Bromley Addicks. It was when I was boycotting and we talked about that. Seemed a really nice bloke, no sign of any ego probs. 
    I’m hoping he does well and they stay up.
    I also haven’t got a prob with Birmingham. I remember the Leeds playoff game at St Andrews. Birmingham fans were nice to us and pleased we’d won. Clapped the coaches as we drove past.
    Must have been a shortage of bricks at the time!!😂😜
    To be honest it was more that we’d beaten Leeds!
  • Options
    A great win for them, they have 4 tough matches in a row but this was the easiest on paper as Reading are to me overachievers to be where they are in the table

Wednesday are looking doomed to relegation, 1 season after it should have happened
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Very glad bowyer left after some things I've heard tonight. Think he didn't have long left and jumped ship while he could. Hope he gets Birmingham relegated and we go up. Onwards and upwards. 
    Still waiting.