Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    I thought the SLP Pod cast with Bowyer was  enjoyable and it is clear he has a lot of affection for the club. Interesting at the end when he said there had been an approach about him coming back to the club but doesn't state if it was after Holden or after Appleton. 
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    Interview podcast with Rich Cawley…

says Roland was upset when he got us promoted because it meant paying more in wages

said he still preferred Roland to Sandgaard because Roland didn’t care about the football while Sandgaard had people questioning everything

https://x.com/richcawleyslp/status/1765281324594606222?s=46&t=ynww82GMl7VKBjthBflU0g
    The final paragraph is a worry.   I have always thought it was a land project for the Belgian.

He'll have us out of The Valley one day.
    Can you explain why he hasn't already? He must have agreed to lease it and could have said "no, go play someplace else. I've got other plans for it" if not when ESI bought the Club, then when TS or the current lot did.
    Not ITK and purely a hunch.

Imo it was not coincidence he sold the club and not the land.

Only time will tell.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Any quotes would be warmly welcome but not sure I can listen to Bowyer for a whole hour. 
    It is what it is