Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

39 days until pub gardens reopen

Comments

• Options
    It’s real, venture of the owner of pelton arms/shortland tavern. Think they only do bromley postcodes though which is annoying. 

A cab came down our road last weekend after talking about this cab and got v jealous but it was a singing driver crap thing. 

I think it’s amazing and follow the account on Instagram. So nice to see happy people with pint glasses! 
    Delivered to Albany Park last week
    How was the quality, Guinness not well known for being disturbed.... 
    mates a lager drinker
  • Options
    It’s real, venture of the owner of pelton arms/shortland tavern. Think they only do bromley postcodes though which is annoying. 

A cab came down our road last weekend after talking about this cab and got v jealous but it was a singing driver crap thing. 

I think it’s amazing and follow the account on Instagram. So nice to see happy people with pint glasses! 
    Delivered to Albany Park last week
    How was the quality, Guinness not well known for being disturbed.... 
    best to leave it undisturbed the sewage water that it is 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
  • Options

England's pubs have been deluged by people eager to book space from when beer gardens reopen on 12 April, industry group UK Hospitality has said.

Demand has been so high that scammers have even taken to advertising fake pub bookings.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56296518

• Options
  • Options
    Not getting too excited just yet. Waiting to see what happens  when schools reopen on Monday 
  • Options
    Will pubs be putting time limits on bookings? They're going to be overwhelmed with bookings 
  • Options
    37 days (by my reckoning).
    I've block booked all of April :smile:
  • Options
    Will pubs be putting time limits on bookings? They're going to be overwhelmed with bookings 
    All bookings I’ve made so far have been 2hr time slots 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait
  • Options
    Younger lad in work says up town / Shorditch it’s 3hr bookings. He’s got three of them booked backed to back 
  • Options
    Not getting too excited just yet. Waiting to see what happens  when schools reopen on Monday 
    this has added to what pisses me off about children. I remember a time when children weren't allowed in pubs. Nowadays there's barely a pub that hasn't got a children's menu and barely a pub garden where those little feckers arent running around and shouting whilst their gormless parents are oblivious to their precious little ones. If those little buggers are goona put a stop to me going to the pub then there will be no child safe from me booting them in the face. 
    You're boasting that you, presumably a grown man, will be kicking a small child in the face?

I dont really give a fuck if that's tounge in cheek or not, but if you touched my kids I would gut you like a fish.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Off_it said:
    this has added to what pisses me off about children. I remember a time when children weren't allowed in pubs. Nowadays there's barely a pub that hasn't got a children's menu and barely a pub garden where those little feckers arent running around and shouting whilst their gormless parents are oblivious to their precious little ones. If those little buggers are goona put a stop to me going to the pub then there will be no child safe from me booting them in the face. 
    You're boasting that you, presumably a grown man, will be kicking a small child in the face?

I dont really give a fuck if that's tounge in cheek or not, but if you touched my kids I would gut you like a fish.

fucking hell mate. calm down. 
    yeah it was tongue in cheek. 

sorry to offend you. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

sorry to offend you. 
    You see what I did there? I over-exagerated the levels of violence I was prepared to go to to make a point.

Not entirely sure what my point was but it's been a shit week - and anyway I prefer to do my unnecessary violence with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
  • Options
    https://onewayroadtobeer.com/

106 days until beer everywhere with everyone
  • Options
    Drinking in the City midweek will be fine as no fecker up there. Can’t start filling the beer gardens while still working from home surely? 

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    Drinking in the City midweek will be fine as no fecker up there. Can’t start filling the beer gardens while still working from home surely? 

I'm "working in the garden".
  • Options
    Have seven separate pub bookings already 😂 I’m rather excited!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I'm "working in the garden".
    I wish I was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Clearly they need to keep Children at home and open pubs in schools.😀
  • Options
    Here’s what I found on the web.

Saw this (or something similar) go past me at Sidcup the other day
  • Options
    edited March 2021

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:

sorry to offend you. 
    You see what I did there? I over-exagerated the levels of violence I was prepared to go to to make a point.

Not entirely sure what my point was but it's been a shit week - and anyway I prefer to do my unnecessary violence with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
    Nah. There was no point. You just gave it Billy big bollocks. We all do occasionally but don't bs.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:

sorry to offend you. 

Nah. There was no point. You just gave it Billy big bollocks. We all do occasionally but don't bs.
    What the fuck do you know? 
  • Options
    The thought of a cold pint of Guinness....

There you go boss, if Mo won’t go to the Guiness, let the guiness come to him!

Is that real? If so it is absolute quality of the highest order!

Imagine getting ten pints poured out on your driveway and carrying them inside on a tray in front of all your neighbours!

Our neighbours aren't close enough to see what goes on on our driveway.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    clb74 said:
    Yes, what happens if the rate rises quickly when schools open. It is good to have a road map, but we need to take each step at a time.
    Close the schools and open the pubs
    Open pubs in schools.
    Home school in pubs.
  • Options
    I will be going anywhere but Spoons.  I haven't forgotten his "If they don't like it they can get a job somewhere else" comment.
    Tim Martin is a massive arsehole for all kinds of reasons.
    I'd rather pay double not to drink in a Spoons, which I suppose I do. At least I can take the dog into real pubs.

• Options
    See, I hate having dogs inside a pub. 
    It’s a pub not a kennel.