Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Cricket 2021

Comments

• So looks like either Worcester or Birmingham in QF at home after todays result. 
  • redman said:
    So looks like either Worcester or Birmingham in QF at home after todays result. 
    I have emailed KCCC  to ask when they'll know which day as well need to book accommodation and parking
  • redman said:
    So now I have covid I can't go to tomorrow or on Wednesday. AS Tickets are named and they check I think I've just lost out. O well watch it on my laptop.
    Worth asking for a refund. They may credit your Kent account rather than refund you the amount.
  • redman said:
    So now I have covid I can't go to tomorrow or on Wednesday. AS Tickets are named and they check I think I've just lost out. O well watch it on my laptop.
    Ah, sorry to hear that.

Which match were you due to watch on Weds? Kent's first One Dayer is on Thursday. 
  • redman said:
    Ah, sorry to hear that.

Which match were you due to watch on Weds? Kent's first One Dayer is on Thursday. 
    Is the 1 day cup going ahead?  I've heard rumours it might be cancelled because of the blasted Hundred 
  • redman said:
    Ah, sorry to hear that.

Is the 1 day cup going ahead?  I've heard rumours it might be cancelled because of the blasted Hundred 
    Where did you hear this ? 

If anything is cancelled it has to be the unnecessary, unwanted by most real cricket fans Hundred ( spit! ) 
  • redman said:
    Ah, sorry to hear that.

Where did you hear this ? 

If anything is cancelled it has to be the unnecessary, unwanted by most real cricket fans Hundred ( spit! ) 
    Intel at work. Unconfirmed though. Ironically I call it the 'Basted Hundred' - a complete unwanted waste of money etc
  • There have definitely been rumours that the 50 over competition could be under threat due to Covid outbreaks etc

Nothing to do with what cricket fans want of course
  • There have definitely been rumours that the 50 over competition could be under threat due to Covid outbreaks etc

Surely covid will impact any team sports so if the 50 over comp is under threat, the Hundred should be too ! Players from all over the "shop" !!!!

Unfeckinbelievable.
  • redman said:
    Worth asking for a refund. They may credit your Kent account rather than refund you the amount.
    I tweeted them. Then I saw a tweet saying to email. The email says I will get a response within 10 days. I was hoping somebody else could use the ticket as much as wanting a refund. 
  • Sponsored links:

• redman said:
    Ah, sorry to hear that.

sorry should have said Thursday 
  • redman said:
    redman said:
    I tweeted them. Then I saw a tweet saying to email. The email says I will get a response within 10 days. I was hoping somebody else could use the ticket as much as wanting a refund. 
    I had to email them and they got back to me the next working day

Surely covid will impact any team sports so if the 50 over comp is under threat, the Hundred should be too ! Players from all over the "shop" !!!!

Unfeckinbelievable.
    The blasted Hundred should go if anything, but the ECB won't want to lose more money over it. Stupid concept and the counties are losing out because of it. I posted earlier that I was told The Oval have only sold 2,000 tickets for the first game and given away 6,000 to kids
  • SuperKent 130 off 20,
    Sussex 24/1 off 4.
  • Looks like we'll take on Lancashire at Canterbury in the quarter-finals.
  • SuperKent were 48/2 after the power play,
    Sussex 41/1.
  • Sussex  66/2 9.3
    Wright, c Munsey b O'Rioradon 39(29)
  • Lost by 4 wickets in 17.1 overs 
  • Any idea when tickets go on sale?
  • Friday 27th August vs Birmingham Bears. Should be a great atmosphere having the Friday night game! 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Are tickets on sale yet? Just had a look at the website and can't see how to buy
  • Nightmare journey home last night. Left The Park and Ride at Canterbury around 9.30 pm. Arrived in Strood home just after midnight 2 and a half hours lovely NOT
  • Are tickets on sale yet? Just had a look at the website and can't see how to buy
    Not yet but website states they will be available later this week.
  • Kent's side for the 50 over competition looks better than I feared, especially as many of the absent players have been poor this season anyway (Denly, DBD, Blake) or missing much of the time anyway (Billings, Crawley). Leaning captains

• kuhn is a waste of a space in the batting line up these days, I would blood muyeye and see how he does
  • As the Surrey fans seem to have given up on their thread and instead hang out with the cool kids here, worth noting that Rikki Clarke will retire at the end of the season. Only 39, so a young whippersnapper compared to Stevo!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/57899218