Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your England Squad For This Summer (vs Romania page 27)

1293031323335»

Comments

• And I would tell Harry that if he drops deeper than either Sancho or Grealish more than once he is being subbed off lol
  • So I guess from the leaks so far the team would look something like this: 

Pickford 

Walker - Stones - Shaw

James                                                Chilwell

Mount - Rice - Bellingham

Kane - Sterling

Similar to how we played in the World Cup
    I can just about understand him leaving out one of Foden/Grealish but to leave out both is suicidal. That can't be the lineup we're going with.

If he does go with that team, then i don't see it going very well and then us having to bring on Foden/Grealish/Sancho etc in the second half and turn it around, and then hopefully we kick on from there.
  • So I guess from the leaks so far the team would look something like this: 

Pickford 

Walker - Stones - Shaw

James                                                Chilwell

Mount - Rice - Bellingham

Kane - Sterling

Similar to how we played in the World Cup
    I can just about understand him leaving out one of Foden/Grealish but to leave out both is suicidal. That can't be the lineup we're going with.

If he does go with that team, then i don't see it going very well and then us having to bring on Foden/Grealish/Sancho etc in the second half and turn it around, and then hopefully we kick on from there.

Leaving out foden or grealish would be like Spain leaving out xavi or iniesta. I know they're not near that level but we should be bold as they are both so technically gifted it would help us dominate games with Rice as our busquets. 

Honestly if Maguire and Gomez were fit I'd properly fancy our chances of getting to the final in style with the amount of talent we have but as it is I'm readying myself for an underwhelming tournament with football played with fear rather than courage. Basically same old England.
  • Some good fun with wrestling belts before the Croatia game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXohmHgKYY
  • Harry Maguire claiming he's fit enough to face Scotland - Is it worth it, or do we take the safe option and leave him until the Czech Republic game? 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Why is no one considering Italy as winners. 

Won something like 8 on the trot without conceding a goal and unbeaten in 27 games since 2018
    Posted that on June 6th - lets hope I am wrong