Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who has bought the stream for tonight's game?

Comments

• Seems to be "fixed" now but just got an intro screen with background noise which presumably is the players warming up.
  • My dodgy app is working fine, HD quality....GOALLLLLLLLLL
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Yes, but £10 is really silly. People were up in arms about PPV, i don't really see this as any different. 
    A season ticket for £230 isn't silly at all. How many games in a normal season would you get in for £10 or less? And that's the whole family too, my mum, dad and sister all live together and are all full paying adults, a £10 stream between them is a lot better than paying £30/35 each every home game.
    It's not just £230 though is it, because you can purchase away games so at £400 it can become expensive, not everybody can afford it. 

Also not a fair comparison because going to the game is a completely different experience. 

Personally I felt £10 was slightly steep at the start of the season. Now with Valley Pass and the extra benefits (Curbs etc) I think it's very good value. 
    Yes but if you went to every home and away game in a season, that would cost you waaaaaay more than £400, so actually that makes it an even better deal. 

Anyone thinking £10 a game is too steep, when it's the only way to watch the game, isn't thinking properly about it. Yes it's no comparison to being there live, but the only alternative right now to paying £10 a game is following the action through audio commentary or reading a live match report. 

£10 a game, £230 for every home game, £460 for the entire seasons worth of games, is a bargain in the current circumstances and we're lucky we have the option to watch them all IMO
    I presume you haven't been watching us recently then!
  • Here we go - we're live.
  • All good now
  • The stripey coloured lines remind me of the old ‘Finch’s Sports’ goals of the season videos
  • All working ok now.
  • phew = ok now :)
  • Working now. Boooooo!!!!
  • Sound but no picture now.
    And we now have picture with sound COYRs

• Sponsored links:

• Blucher said:
    The stripey coloured lines remind me of the old ‘Finch’s Sports’ goals of the season videos
    Or the test card on the beeb😉
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Yes, but £10 is really silly. People were up in arms about PPV, i don't really see this as any different. 
    A season ticket for £230 isn't silly at all. How many games in a normal season would you get in for £10 or less? And that's the whole family too, my mum, dad and sister all live together and are all full paying adults, a £10 stream between them is a lot better than paying £30/35 each every home game.
    It's not just £230 though is it, because you can purchase away games so at £400 it can become expensive, not everybody can afford it. 

Also not a fair comparison because going to the game is a completely different experience. 

Personally I felt £10 was slightly steep at the start of the season. Now with Valley Pass and the extra benefits (Curbs etc) I think it's very good value. 
    Yes but if you went to every home and away game in a season, that would cost you waaaaaay more than £400, so actually that makes it an even better deal. 

Anyone thinking £10 a game is too steep, when it's the only way to watch the game, isn't thinking properly about it. Yes it's no comparison to being there live, but the only alternative right now to paying £10 a game is following the action through audio commentary or reading a live match report. 

£10 a game, £230 for every home game, £460 for the entire seasons worth of games, is a bargain in the current circumstances and we're lucky we have the option to watch them all IMO
    You say about not "thinking properly about it", but then you're comparing prices to how much it would cost to go to games. They are completely different and also different from each fans circumstances so are simply not comparable.

I only said I thought it was slightly steep at the start of the season but that was also because of the video quality. With Valley Pass now and that extra quality, interviews etc it's comfortably worth £10. 
  • I've not been able to see a game in the flesh since before Roland turned up, so up till now have had to rely on the rare occasions when Sky deign to show our matches. As a result I'm not going to turn my nose up at the chance to see as many games as I can while I can.
  • I must be a masochist.
  • mine is playing up again 
  • Succumbed, probably never in doubt. No expectations sadly. Signal going now. Amateurs 
  • sort the picture out! 

• Blimey, hope there are no epileptics watching this Millar interview 
  • Sponsored links:

• Feed crashing?
  • No signal again
  • mine is playing up again 
    Yep. Mine too. 
  • Mine is “no signal” - is this issue on my end?
  • Looks like Millar's in a nightclub!
  • Mine got rainbow test page 
  • Sort it out Charlton.
  • Load of scrambled nonsense on the screen