Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who has bought the stream for tonight's game?

Comments

• Options
    As much as I hate watching us struggle, I can’t turn my back on the boys! I always say to myself I ain’t watching it anymore but come running back!
  • Options
    i buy them sporadically as i feel £10 gets a bit much, last year VPN helped but i dont think they do reduced anymore? 

The fact we are playing rochdale, doesn't make me want to buy it and to go with the poor form and constant lack of ideas. So i will refrain from it tonight
  • Options
    I've purchased it, as I have every game so far this season. Although I turned off the game on Friday as soon as the second went in, I still want to support the team as best as I can without being there. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    It isn't as if there is something better to do :) 
    I was very much in the pro Leaburn camp in the day. I recall having a argument with a fan who was just behind me who just moaned at every touch he made once. Carlo was not an instinctive finisher, but he was a very effective and key part of the team. Was nice seeing his hat-trick against Ipswich.
  • Options
    Had a season ticket anyway so the stream is "free" (apart from the scandalous 1.50 booking fee)
  • Options
    True fans do support, the yearns for success continue
  • Options
    yes so I know what you lot are on about when you submit your players marks

COYA
  • Options
    Yes, but £10 is really silly. People were up in arms about PPV, i don't really see this as any different. 
  • Options
    Havent bought it yet due to risk of postponement, but will do later. The £10s mount up, but an away weekend usually costs £150+, so its still cheaper this way and I see more games.
    Despite the recent shite, it's still a punctuation mark in the endless succession of groundhog days, and I tend to have a call with another mate watching it too, so we can still moan at what we're seeing.

I'm assuming it starts at 6.15, but cant see anything on the official site that says so. Anyone know?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I havent yet. Holding off. I'm not really fancying it but probably will as I know that as soon as I decide to miss a game we will put in a great performance....
  • Options
    Like Seth, waiting to check it's going ahead before purchasing.

Is the Pope Catholic ? 
  • Options
    I'll be tuning in. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Only if there’s a chance of winning a Range Rover.
  • Options
     The free pre-match show starts at 6.25pm tonight

• Options
    Yep got mine. Regardless of how poor we are I am Charlton through and through and couldn't not watch them when they are playing. It is the eternal hope that kills us.
  • Options
    £10 is more than half the price of a ticket.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Yes, but £10 is really silly. People were up in arms about PPV, i don't really see this as any different. 
    A season ticket for £230 isn't silly at all. How many games in a normal season would you get in for £10 or less? And that's the whole family too, my mum, dad and sister all live together and are all full paying adults, a £10 stream between them is a lot better than paying £30/35 each every home game.
    It's not just £230 though is it, because you can purchase away games so at £400 it can become expensive, not everybody can afford it. 

Also not a fair comparison because going to the game is a completely different experience. 

Personally I felt £10 was slightly steep at the start of the season. Now with Valley Pass and the extra benefits (Curbs etc) I think it's very good value. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    I have hope that we will win but expectation it will be as difficult and frustrating as possible, even if we do.
  • Options
    I will be, got to show support in the bad times.
  • Options
    Can’t wait, want to be in with a shout of winning a Range Rover!
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Only if there’s a chance of winning a Range Rover.
    So we won't be seeing you then, try and keep up eh :)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I've just bought it too. Main reason for starting the thread was to see how many had pulled away. I can understand if people need to for cost purposes or just fancy a little breather.
  • Options
    Ill be watching. And the best bit is I don't miss any goals when I go toilet now as I start to watch it on my phone. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    I've just bought it too. Main reason for starting the thread was to see how many had pulled away. I can understand if people need to for cost purposes or just fancy a little breather.
    Good man, I knew you'd see the light, but if we lose you know it's going to be your fault for doing an about turn 😉.
  • Options
    If we are crap tonight, I might rethink for the weekend

(who am i kidding, I'll buy saturdays too)
  • Options
    I bought it but another turgid, boring display and that's me done for a while.