Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who has bought the stream for tonight's game?

Comments

• We have a ritual going. An hour before kick off the team is announced and I speak to my brother and son and we all have a good moan. Then we have a moan at half time and again at the end of the game. 
  • Will buy it at 6.15 in case of cancellation. 
  • I said that I may give it a miss as a test to see if I am the jinx. But part of me is scared that if we win and then continue to win (ha!) I won’t get to watch another game 🤣. 

I will add that I have said this about the last few games and still bought anyway. I might wait for the lineup and see if that can entice me. 
  • yep will always go/watch any game possible. 
  • Funniest bit of being a football fan. I sometimes genuinely feel that if I don't watch/ignore the game all night then the team stand a better chance of winning. Then you realise another 20,000 fans think the same and it's not just a personal attempt at anti-jinxing  :)
  • My pain threshold is pretty high, I will buy later and cope no matter what 🥷🏻
  • edited January 2021
    mendonca said:
    Morning all, am just wondering what impact the current run of form/luck/desire has had on "attending the game." Who will be or has purchased the game tonight?

It's a no from me. First all season in fact.
    That's the spirit.
    Support the team (financially) when they're winning and don't when they are having a tough time.
    I bought the November bundle.
    TS deserves our financial contribution (if you can afford it).

NB I note you are now buying it:smile:
  • Yup for sure I have. I havent missed a single stream since lockdown and can only prey these streams continue if and when things get back to normal. I moan and groan about the performances but it is the life of a Charlton fan to have to endure the dross. Its the hope that kills you 
  • AndyG said:
    Yup for sure I have. I havent missed a single stream since lockdown and can only prey these streams continue if and when things get back to normal. I moan and groan about the performances but it is the life of a Charlton fan to have to endure the dross. Its the hope that kills you 
    Too right, its a great opportunity for me to watch Charlton at the moment

Hence why I've even purchased streams for all three Cup Competitions that I normally wouldnt dream of attending anymore - Especially as I cant afford to go to away games anymore so the memories of sitting on twitter refreshing every few seconds feels like a lifetime ago now
  • Sponsored links:

• £10 on the game or £10 purchase of Zynex (commission free) will both support TS and fund our next signing ;-)

• edited January 2021
    Can’t wait, want to be in with a shout of winning a Range Rover!
    mendonca said:
    I've just bought it too. Main reason for starting the thread was to see how many had pulled away. I can understand if people need to for cost purposes or just fancy a little breather.
    Does the mendonca (not in Asdas) shop in Asdas, and does the Mendonca In Asdas shop in Tescos>
  • Bought it with my CAFC cash then realised I'm working until 21:00..... :s What a dick!
  • Hope springs eternal. I'll be watching, and at least I can have a decent beer while doing so!
  • I'll be watching. 
  • Bought it COYR.
  • Buying the stream at the moment is like playing Millwall.

You know at some point we will win and you just don't want to miss that special moment.

:smile::'(  
  • I haven't mainly as I have a 2 hour meeting at 7, but suspect my kids will.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Yes, but £10 is really silly. People were up in arms about PPV, i don't really see this as any different. 
    A season ticket for £230 isn't silly at all. How many games in a normal season would you get in for £10 or less? And that's the whole family too, my mum, dad and sister all live together and are all full paying adults, a £10 stream between them is a lot better than paying £30/35 each every home game.
    Depends how you spin it. £230 a season to watch your team on the tele is loads in my opinion. And that's before peoples sky/bt subscriptions. 
    Although we're getting used to it, watching a game in an empty stadium is not great really 
  • literally nothing else to do on a Tuesday night !
  • The chap who won the Range Rover won’t 
  • I'm glad this thread was started out of curiosity, for a moment I thought it was going to be about a match cancellation.
    Haven't bought yet, but will do. I expect the usual scramble around about 7.30.
  • Stig said:
    I'm glad this thread was started out of curiosity, for a moment I thought it was going to be about a match cancellation.
    Better make it 6.30 [18.30]
    7pm kick-off
  • Stig said:
    I'm glad this thread was started out of curiosity, for a moment I thought it was going to be about a match cancellation.
    If you are scrambling at 7.30 mate you have missed most of the 1st half !
  • AndyG said:
    Stig said:
    If you are scrambling at 7.30 mate you have missed most of the 1st half !
    But will be early enough to see Chuks come on at half time
  • there wont be a scramble at 7.30 - kick off is 7
  • edited January 2021
    Anyone know what time the kick off is tonight? 😁
  • Bought just now.
    Lucky enough to be able to afford it.