Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who has bought the stream for tonight's game?

Comments

• Got it ... it’s either that or having to speak with the Mrs for a couple of hours
  • I wasn't going to after Friday but I'm weak willed and had £8.50 left in my CAFC cash so I have wilted and purchased.  Not received the code yet though!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2021
    After Friday never again, now we’ll I might.
  • I have an appointment later which may stretch to 19:00 and beyond. If it doesn't I'll purchase nearer the time.
  • I've completely fallen out of love with 'Bowyer Ball'. Even when we win I find it frustrating, because for me personally, our style of football is absolutely horrendous to watch.

Last weeks game against Hull was the first game I had not purchased this season as instead I preferred to use the time to go for a walk with my family instead. 

That being said, even with all that, there's nothing quite like the feeling of watching Charlton win. And I know if do tune in, which I probably will, and we win - I will go to bed feeling very happy.
  • Yes I'll be buying the stream for tonight (not missed one yet), but I did consider, albeit briefly, passing on it, however I cant do that.
    The only downside is the early bloody kick off, but hey next weeks one is even earlier!!
  • I might watch the game but I will not be buying a stream...cough, cough.
  • i would also like to add, with so much footy on TV and also our games getting highlights and coverage on sky sports news that sometimes comes into the equation.  i know there are several reasons to buy every stream etc. but also where i live connection is poor in particular weeknights so normally default to buying the weekend games. 
  • Build up from 6.25.
  • Sponsored links:

• Waiting to see the lineup first before I decide... 
  • AndyG said:
    Stig said:
    I'm glad this thread was started out of curiosity, for a moment I thought it was going to be about a match cancellation.
    Haven't bought yet, but will do. I expect the usual scramble around about 7.30.
    If you are scrambling at 7.30 mate you have missed most of the 1st half !
    Maybe that's the cunning plan ;)
  • Stream2watch have the game tonight. I watched the Accrington game on it. Bit fiddly but you can get in if you fancy a free view. 
  • Looking forward to it. Millar and Maatsen showed great signs of linking up well down the left and it should be interesting to see how that develops. Would like to see Schwartz come on earlier to night as he does have something about him.
    Plus, if we win, we will still have Kettle to fill out the moan pages until Saturday.
  • I wasn't going to after Friday but I'm weak willed and had £8.50 left in my CAFC cash so I have wilted and purchased.  Not received the code yet though!!!!!!!
    Emailed the club and they responded with a code within 5 minutes.  Fair play.
  • not yet but i will be - god  i hope he's been listening to my advice   :)
  • I’ve already got it as part of the November bundle, I think I’ve seen all the games bar Blackpool and that was because I didn’t get in until half time from work. I’ll no doubt moan about the game throughout to the blokes I normally sit with via WhatsApp, then sign up for the next one.

A football club is not just for Christmas, it’s a bloody life sentence.
  • somebody's CAFC cash has been utilised and the stream will be on here - technology permitting - and with the sound off for the most part
  • As many have said, bought as part of the bundle in November - although that was merely an exchange for my season ticket as it was bought by CAFC Cash. 

In some ways I'm pleased that I can watch it from home tonight as sitting in the ground tonight freezing my bollox off watching some turgid rubbish wouldn't be much of an experience  😄
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes will buy as soon as I've had my afternoon nap
    Spoke too soon. Code doesn’t work. Now in an email conversation with the ticket office.....
  • Don't oversleep :)
  • Not a chance.

Meant to pie it before the hull game but wavered.
    Accrington was on sky so don't count.
    Footballs so turgid at the moment, I think it will set me into a deeper mode of depressed state that I'm already in.
    Spoke too soon. Code doesn’t work. Now in an email conversation with the ticket office.....
    And the lovely Rhianna in the ticket office has just sorted me out so another evening of torture awaits.  COYR
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Yes, but £10 is really silly. People were up in arms about PPV, i don't really see this as any different. 
    A season ticket for £230 isn't silly at all. How many games in a normal season would you get in for £10 or less? And that's the whole family too, my mum, dad and sister all live together and are all full paying adults, a £10 stream between them is a lot better than paying £30/35 each every home game.
    It's not just £230 though is it, because you can purchase away games so at £400 it can become expensive, not everybody can afford it. 

Also not a fair comparison because going to the game is a completely different experience. 

Personally I felt £10 was slightly steep at the start of the season. Now with Valley Pass and the extra benefits (Curbs etc) I think it's very good value. 
    Yes but if you went to every home and away game in a season, that would cost you waaaaaay more than £400, so actually that makes it an even better deal. 

Anyone thinking £10 a game is too steep, when it's the only way to watch the game, isn't thinking properly about it. Yes it's no comparison to being there live, but the only alternative right now to paying £10 a game is following the action through audio commentary or reading a live match report. 

£10 a game, £230 for every home game, £460 for the entire seasons worth of games, is a bargain in the current circumstances and we're lucky we have the option to watch them all IMO
    My season ticket for 23-games was around £460

Getting all League games for that amount is good value
  • I never bet against my own side and will be watching but if you are bothered about the cost how about...
    £10 on the game
    £3 on Rochdale but with both to score (6/1 Hills)
    £5 on a draw but with both to score (17/5 Hills)

As long as we stick the ball in the back of the net at least once, you get to see us win for £18 or a free game of football to take the edge off the pain. 0-0 would not be your friend here in any shape or form.