Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan 2021

Comments

• Leuth said:
    Bowyer making the double-change that might prevent me asking for his sacking at full-time
    Who are you to ask for his sacking. Bloody hell I've heard it all..

You are a fan with an opinion and that is all. Maybe in your head you have some say in our team but in reality you do not.
    By the way some of your opinions I agree with but come on.
    Never heard the expression "the fans called for his head" or am I being woooshed 
  • Perhaps when are not as good as we think we are. 
    Next up, the mighty Rochdale. 
    Mid table finish for us at this rate. 
    Who’d have taken that before the season started ?
  • I think Bowyer only has a few more games to turn things around. We might have a new manager by February. Choice of players, tactics, formations ... all dogshite 
  • Madison drives into the area but slightly messes up his touch so Accrington send it out for a throw
  • Excuse me for a minute while I go and kick the dog.

Oh, forgot we don't have one.
  • To highlight, we look awful in defence because we're missing a young loanee from Norwich and a crock from Palace.

I will be seething if we don't sign at least one central defender during this transfer window
  • We look so open now, we might score but look far more likely to concede on the break
  • Shot of Schwartz preparing to come on.
  • Why are these commentators raving about JFC tonight? He's been a non-factor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why didn't Maddison shoot? He does every other fucking time
  • So frustrating. Just wouldn't fall for someone.
  • Backwards. Backwards. Backwards.

Ad infinitum
  • Note that Sky mentioned earlier that Accrington gave a settled side - try and play the same team each week - everyone used to playing together - same formation - Bows are you listening ???? 
  • Put Schwartz on - give him a run out.
    Please don't 
    I don't want him to be a part of this shit Show. 

• Uboat said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Why’s this Bowyer’s fault ? We have given two stupid goals away and we aren’t very good .. 
    You’ve answered your own question. 
    Is that his fault ? We’ve not got a quality squad because we’ve been shafted by multiple owners .  I don’t blame the manager for that 
  • edited January 2021
    JFC there FFS. He's in front of the Accrington player. Has the ball under control. No pressure, space to go into, instead turns right and runs round so the Accrington player he was in front of is now between him and their goal.

We do it all the time. We get in front of the press and then turn back behind it again.

• Was Gilbey subsituted at half time?
  • Aneke holds the ball up so well.
  • It’s so effortless from their box back to our box ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• What goes Gilby have to do for Bowyer to take him off. I'd rather have sent him to UTD then Levitt. 
    Is he on the pitch ?
  • Aneke and Smyth the only ones to come out of this with any credit.

The rest aren’t good enough to win promotion.

Massive clear out needed, in the mold of summer 2011.
  • This is absolute dogshit.
  • Excuse me for a minute while I go and kick the dog.

Oh, forgot we don't have one.
    Single? 
  • edited January 2021
    Fancy creating a chance when your two best players link up. START THEM
  • As I typed that he actually did something.
  • The spice meister is here  !
  • Not get any luck in their box at all 
  • We’ve looked much, much worse since Williams and Maddison came on. Absolute chasm in our midfield now 

It's called Alex Gilbey. JFC not far behind him.
    Is Gilbey even playing ? At least Jake has looked for the ball, albeit not with any great effect 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!