Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan 2021

Comments

• How many points have we won this season with JFC playing?
  • kigelia said:
    The defending has been shocking but I am not surprised that a team that has had three weeks rest are perhaps a little quicker/fresher than a team who has played throughout and is on their 97th defensive combination of the season.
    Only one of which is any good.
  • Rylo said:
    Bowyer needs to turn this around or I feel he
    could be in a bit of a difficult situation very soon. 
    I thought everyone was on the pitch that had to be on though 
    Edited my post to clear up the fact that I’m not one of those who WANT him out, but come on, he’s not got a bad group of players at his disposal has he? I don’t think we’re far from being a successful team, but there are clearly some adjustments that need to be made.
  • Don’t you realise.....

A. We nearly closed down couple months ago...
    B. We had to scrape a team together
    C. We have injury’s 
    D. We should be grateful Bowyer hasn’t left.
    E. The squad didn’t have a pre season

Is there anyway, this could be automatically added whenever we let another goal in. Just to remind us why we are so fecking awful, and only aspire to have a side that can play like —MAN CITY sorry ACCRINGTON. 
    Don’t forget though. 
  • That goal showed why Oshilaja shouldn't be in the team.
    If the ball lands on his head he will head it. Other than that he is shit. 
    Maybe I need to see it again but I thought he stretched to head it but couldn't reach it. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Tactically all over the shop. As the player, said bowyer has “lost the fucking plot”
     Think there may be something in this now.
  • Look how Accrington are playing. Still taking the game to us. 
  • A team of one paced dwarfs and Chuks against a hardworking side competing for every ball.

Forster - Caskey was brushed aside like an irritating little fly for their second goal.
  • It would be so much worse if ESI were still here. At least we’ve only got shit football to moan about
  • Sponsored links:

• I love Johnny but he looks like a lost little boy out there since he’s been on 
  • we're a good team on paper but awful and overrated in practice. I think this is the players fault today not bowyer.
  • So much for positivity & optimism. 

Can't believe I'm posting this but not sure I can watch Tuesday night's game. 
  • The car is fucked
    Cannot get it seen to till Monday
    In lockdown so wont be getting out of bed this weekend
    Skint January, as usual
     AND
    Charlton on the tele...
    If you’ve got a cat it would be well advised to keep itself out of the way for the next few days.
  • Southbank said:
    Comedy defending again. This cannot be allowed to continue. Sell Doughty and buy a fit centre back. By the time Inniss and Famewo are fit we will be in the bottom half of the table.
    Selling Doughty wont help. His wages wont do much to ease the wage cap.

Just buy a playyer & fuck the wage cap.
    That is the only way that we will get out of this shit league. 
  • Undone by another team with them pesky tactics. It should be outlawed.
  • We’ve looked much, much worse since Williams and Maddison came on. Absolute chasm in our midfield now 

It's called Alex Gilbey. JFC not far behind him.
  • Smyth having a rant at the lino after he gets taken out near the touchline.
  • This team isn't going to do anything until we get Famewo and Inniss back to sort out the defence. We're conceding 2 goals every game and teams don't win promotion doing that.

The best thing for us right now would be a covid outbreak at Sparrows Lane so we have to postpone 3 games and can get those two a bit closer to fitness.
  • Put Schwartz on - give him a run out.
  • Sponsored links:

• What goes Gilby have to do for Bowyer to take him off. I'd rather have sent him to UTD then Levitt. 
  • Too much tinkering by Bowyer. 
  • We haven't started our best players, were devoid of tactics, no player seems to know their role.

But it's not Bowyer's fault? Alright then.
  • I'm shocked at how bad/disinterested we look.
  • All over the place. 11 players with zero ideas and no shape or confidence.
  • We’ve looked much, much worse since Williams and Maddison came on. Absolute chasm in our midfield now 
    Almost like Ive been arguing against this for weeks now
    For your own health please log off. Its gonna get worse
  • Feel the Schwartz
  • Look how Accrington are playing. Still taking the game to us. 
    Yes, shouldn't they be putting a defensive player on and sitting back?
  • If this ends up 0-3 or 0-4 could be curtains for Bowyer
  • edited January 2021
    Put Schwartz on - give him a run out.
    You're getting your wish
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!