Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan 2021

Comments

• Final straw, bowyer out. 
  • None of the defenders can head it! 
  • The only player who has done ok is Deji the rest can  fuck off and take the manager with them.......
  • Perhaps when are not as good as we think we are. 
    Next up, the mighty Rochdale. 
    Mid table finish for us at this rate. 
    I don't believe our players aren't good enough 
  • Maatsen's first touch been off all night. Matter of time before it happened in a bad area.
    Might be worth trying him as a right winger...
  • Anywhere else Maatsen’s fine........why the fuck chest it back towards our goal and their attacker!!!!!!!!
  • You cannot blame Bogle or Bowyer for this,sheer absolute shit defending,Oshi on his arse,Gunter in a dream,Matsaan,well just dont know,Pearce all over the place.
  • Maatsen, gave his defenders no chance 
  • edited January 2021
    Afraid I'm now Bowyer out.

I'll take the abuse, but every player has gone backwards this season. That's on him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not getting a CB this window would be a massive mistake 
  • Asking for Schwartz what time is the next flight back to Denmark 
  • edited January 2021
    Depressing.

Think I'd genuinely be enjoying lockdown more if football was stopped again and we watched repeats of the 90s again.
  • Leuth said:
    Bowyer making the double-change that might prevent me asking for his sacking at full-time
    Who are you to ask for his sacking. Bloody hell I've heard it all..

You are a fan with an opinion and that is all. Maybe in your head you have some say in our team but in reality you do not.
    By the way some of your opinions I agree with but come on.
  • I wish  I could add something profound & constructive but, absolute fucking shite 
  • Once again, it’s bowyer taking off our best attacking threat in Millar and putting on Williams who has just hovered around the halfway line that has killed our momentum.

clown
  • The whole team is flat footed and off the pace. We are second to the ball every time and frightened of tackling.
  • Team of bottlers 
  • Bowyer well up to his waist now.
  • omg this is embarrassing 
  • Sponsored links:

• We look like what we are, a mediocre League One team.
  • this is awful 
  • Do we really have to wait 8 weeks for our centre backs to return
  • Tactically all over the shop. As the player, said bowyer has “lost the fucking plot”
  • Can't even play it out of our box let alone make attacks. 
  • It's so easy for them
  • edited January 2021
    sammy391 said:
    Once again, it’s bowyer taking off our best attacking threat in Millar and putting on Williams who has just hovered around the halfway line that has killed our momentum.

clown
    I thought we wanted Williams and Maddison on though?

Miller and Smyth are the only wingers on the pitch, for Maddison to come on... One of them was coming off
  • edited January 2021
    I rather fear that LB will be focusing on our mistakes at the back rather than our inability of play in a coherent manner and one where each player knows where another one is meant to be

"But what can you do?"
  • The car is fucked
    Cannot get it seen to till Monday
    In lockdown so wont be getting out of bed this weekend
    Skint January, as usual
     AND
    Charlton on the tele...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!