Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan 2021

Comments

• You juts knew he was going to over run it. Why do they always think they can beat one more?
  • This is like a frikkin comedy
  • Bowyer will come out with some dribble 
  • Don’t think bowyer knows what his best 20 is let alone his best 11. 
  • edited January 2021
    Anyone else p*ssed off by Hendrie's pathetic comments ? 

Or am I looking for someone to blame for the loss of yet another 3 points ? 
    How much prep do you think he did for the match? Based on his insight this evening I’m going to guess it started and ended with him reading which teams were playing on the front of the programme 17 seconds before the game kicked off.
  • Maatsen is so bloody petulant... Wont get anywhere in the game if he carries on with that sort of attitude 
  • Bailey said:
    Bit worrying when we can't cope without Shinnie age 31, Watson age 34, Pratley age 35
    Not as if we have coped with Watson and Pratley in the team in recent games either. We've looked crap in them too
  • Dizzle said:
    I’m a fan of Maatsen but he has had a Weston tonight 
    Liked him when he first came into the side, looked exciting.

he has shown in the last 5 how inexperienced he is, and just a poor touch and footwork he has. 

Get purrington back into the side, Millar informer of him and go back to basics 
  • Sponsored links:

• When the final whistle goes we will be out of the top 6 & wont get back in there I'm afraid.
  • Its depressing. I dont buy the streams so first time I've seen us play. Those saying best we've done in weeks. Christ help us.
  • At least we've maintained our record, Of being crap on TV!
  • Why does the referee keep blowing his whistle twice?
  • What has happened to Pearce? He can’t even do simple, basic things. 
  • edited January 2021
    When the final whistle goes we will be out of the top 6 & wont get back in there I'm afraid.
    Certainly not with this manager or captain.

We need Bowyer to sort his head out. Start strong FFS.
  • Maatsen is so bloody petulant... Wont get anywhere in the game if he carries on with that sort of attitude 
    Playing like a player who's fed up
  • Bowyer will come out with some dribble 
    I can’t wait to hear why utter bollocks he comes out with tonight......we actually I can wait as I’ve turned the game off.
  • Maatsen looks delighted to be out there lol, doesn't seem to be much spirit amongst the players to turn things around 
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m so close to giving up with Bowyer 

Yeah but he stuck by us when we needed him most, we owe him blah blah blah.............
  • LenGlover said:
    Well tonight has shown exactly how good (or not) we are compared to the better teams in this division.

We've looked very poor all night.
    Recently we’ve looked poor against ALL the teams we’ve played...
  • Unsettled team is really showing now. All strangers ffs.
  • Has Ronnie touched the ball yet...
  • This is turgid 
  • beaten by a team that works harder than we do - exactly what charlton used to do
  • Bowyer will no doubt blame Oshilaja for the whole result.
  • We're playing like we are 2.0 up
  • LenGlover said:
    Was Gilbey subsituted at half time?
    No, he's eating @Sage humble pie.

Said it ages ago Bowyer has lost the plot and without Famewo and Inniss we are mid table at best. 

I'm sorry but I don't buy it that just two defender's out can scrap a season. Surely there should be enough others to keep the team competitive. Our midfield gets overrun repeatedly . Our forwards are totally out of form. We can't play out of our own half. 

• Apparently we've had 7 shots on target.

Although it's Accrington who've scored all the goals. :neutral:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!